All State Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
any feedback on this company, average miles etc?

Hey Bryce....These were a few things I noticed on the site/ad that are bigger bennies than just miles.....But do your homework....I do know they are in your "backyard"...For CV's only I copied/pasted...just know, some carriers do not allow a rider, and it's your truck! Fleetvision is a nice option ( is there a fee??? )

I think better choices than FedEx for a CV

•Outstanding Linehaul (.88 for CV's )
and FSC Programs
•Average Load > 500 mi.
•Fuel Card with Discount Program ( Was told upto .32cpg )
•Tire & Repair Discount Program
•Fleet Management Technology - FleetVision
•No Penalties for Turndown/Out of Service
•Breakdown Assistance
•Rider Policy
•Deadhead/Empty Pay

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Nice people, I would do a search on here and talk with their drivers.

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
What is Fleetvision? A google search throws up lots of stuff, none of which looks like a trucking or expediter logistics or communication tool.

Hey AM...

It is a "software" that helps you manage your fuel/maint/service reminders/ etc....I've never used it, though a buddy of mine swears by it.
I'm not doing it justice, but I'm sure a "fleetvision" search would help as I've seen drivers here at EO refer to it as well. They might be a better help than I am.

Run Safe
A-Rex

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hey AM...

It is a "software" that helps you manage your fuel/maint/service reminders/ etc....I've never used it, though a buddy of mine swears by it.
I'm not doing it justice, but I'm sure a "fleetvision" search would help as I've seen drivers here at EO refer to it as well. They might be a better help than I am.

Run Safe
A-Rex

Fleetvision is an add-on to the software that a number of expedite companies use to manage their business. For instance on EO, Bolt, Express-1, All State and my company, Load One all offer it. It is a really great tool for owner operators and fleet owners. I have not heard of other companies charging for it, but I am not sure. I do know that we do not.

SAS

Expert Expediter
John Elliot, thanks for the nice words about ASE. As with an improving economy, our trucks are running very well, although it does depend on the availability of the driver/vehicle and his/her personal drive to earn on a favorable income. ASE is only looking for people wishing to form a partnership which supports a positive environment for both company and driver. Like the saying goes, "You wash our back, we wash yours". We all must work together and succeed together for a prosperous life.

We have added a great featuer called, "PAT", to our fleet vision users. This is a custom tool for our drivers and fleet owners only. We are constatnly developing great tools for our clients and drivers to better manage their day to day business with ASE. There is tons to come.

Spencer Squier

brycey2010

Seasoned Expediter
John Elliot, thanks for the nice words about ASE. As with an improving economy, our trucks are running very well, although it does depend on the availability of the driver/vehicle and his/her personal drive to earn on a favorable income. ASE is only looking for people wishing to form a partnership which supports a positive environment for both company and driver. Like the saying goes, "You wash our back, we wash yours". We all must work together and succeed together for a prosperous life.

We have added a great featuer called, "PAT", to our fleet vision users. This is a custom tool for our drivers and fleet owners only. We are constatnly developing great tools for our clients and drivers to better manage their day to day business with ASE. There is tons to come.

Spencer Squier

After hearing great things about ASE,
I applied to Tim at ASE on Monday, called yesterday, told to wait for a call, in that time i have had 3 offers from other large companies, im not being impatient but time is money, shame, ASE was top of my list, but i gotta get rolling...................

Last edited:

SAS

Expert Expediter
brycey2010,

I am sorry for any delay you have experienced with our safety and recruiting department. If you wish, contact me directly on my line here at the office, 336-423-5845.

I look forward in hearing from you soon.

brycey2010

Seasoned Expediter
brycey2010,

I am sorry for any delay you have experienced with our safety and recruiting department. If you wish, contact me directly on my line here at the office, 336-423-5845.

I look forward in hearing from you soon.
Will do,
Many thanks.

brycey2010

Seasoned Expediter
Many thanks to Spencer Squire and Tim Robinson at ASE, i had an informative and productive conversation, I am looking forward to starting work with ASE, these people sound very nice, indeed all i have heard about ASE has been very positive, i would well advise anyone thinking of expediting to contact this company, im sure there are other good companies out here as well, for me it's down to getting the miles, this company has a reputation on this forum for getting good miles amongst other positive things. Thanks to the people here who took time to add to this thread.
Rich

Last edited:

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
I have a good friend who drive for them ,he has good miles but on a cheap rate. Their FS is very low also. Not a bad company .

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I have a good friend who drive for them ,he has good miles but on a cheap rate. Their FS is very low also. Not a bad company .

So are you saying he will go broke but not as fast as others?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Define "cheap rate"?

Cheap is relative only to the person running the load...

and compared to what and who's standard?

That is a broad and highly interruptive statement.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Spencer Squier

Nice try Spencer...but that just sets off my BS meter over the top...
Your fleet message about load refusals being up? People not running the garbage offers you are trying to pass off...who is going to make any money? Only you and ASE, surely not your valued partner out here....give me a break....

Partnership? working together? you are a riot...*LOL*

Translation: run every load we offer you and we'll make sure you run even more of them....:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.