1st Census Casualty

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
I haven't been on this site in a long time. I wondered what I was missing. I see there are still a lot of Dicks on here. Of course there are a lot of Tom's on here too. One thing for sure, it is easy to see through all the politically correct crap about where you place the commas etc., and still tell the Dicks from the Tom's.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
BUT!!! Can you tell if a "tom" or a "hen" Turkey left behind the "droppings" you find by the "shape" of the droppings? :confused:

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
So what if he did call you a fool? Are your widdle Internet feelings hurt?

Stupid is as stupid does, especially on the Internet. But, the Internet ain't real. You can be anything on the Internet that you want. You can be an 18 year old hot blond chick on the Internet, when in reality you're just a 40 year old fat bald man in his mother's basement sitting there in skid-marked boxers eating Doritos and drinking Coca-Cola.

I'll say...that's why I swore off internet dating!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, you can rattle on all you want but can YOU tell if it was a Tom or a Hen by the shape of their droppings? THAT is important, not this silly politics stuff!! GEEEZ. Must be a lot of "city" people in here!! LOL!!! :eek:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just as I thought, dang gum city people, OR, MAYBE, naw, not much chance. Do you KNOW the right answer? You may be closer than you think. OR, are you telling us that you eat turkey ..............? THAT would be more disgusting than the Mike Jackson guy? was.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good guess, but no cookie. The "tom" or male turkey droppings are shaped like a "hershey kiss" That is why I thought you MIGHT have had the answer when you said that they were "sweeter". Too bad, I thought there was hope for you, but alas, no such luck!! LOL!!!:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have not seen any news today, is the news media all over this now as they were when the thought it was an anti-government thing?

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
It hasn't been front and center news. It was near the bottom of the news items on the website I caught it on. Sounds like the guy was dying of cancer and he wanted his family to get some insurance money out of it.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Old stuff from 2009 , was an interesting read, history is a beautiful thing, lots of social interacting here to say the least. Some of the posters have moved on or something.

Monty

Expert Expediter
And I, personally, think threads more than 90 days without activity should be archived to "read only" status.

But ..... I've been wrong before.

:rolleyes:

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
You will find the best preserved examples of Elizabethtan English in the backwoods and hollows of Appalachia where geographic isolation has left the language unadulterated for the past three or four centuries. Listen closely to an Appalachian speak and you can almost imagine what the voice of Abraham Lincoln sounded like. What we owe to our Scot/Irish ancestors is incalculable.

Four scores and three years ago?

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

Last edited: