The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Link returns a 404 error ... Apparently someone thought the better of what they originally posted ... lol ...
No. It's still there. If you hover over the link above, and look at the URL in your status bar, you'll see why it can't find that page.

Gonna take some figuring out.

In the meantime, it's the top result here.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Not sold at this point. You had MSNBC right there and the secret service and they saw nothing. Whether you like Trump or not, this on the surface looks like a book promotional piece.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Might wanna check out the updates on that one since you originally posted the link ... lol ...
These things are being updated almost every few minutes. I've seen it.
Still can't see an arm grabbed. Too many missing pixels have to be created.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Not sold at this point. You had MSNBC right there and the secret service and they saw nothing. Whether you like Trump or not, this on the surface looks like a book promotional piece.
Her journalistic history has been filled "look at me" and "ambush gotcha" journalism. I don't know if you've ever seen it, but she did a street interview with JFK, Jr at a Climate Change event where she kept pressing him as to whether he would give up his smartphone for the environment. By the end of the interview I was rooting for him to just cold cock her. He called her questions "inane." LOL At the end of the report she looked rather pleased with herself.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
And speaking of cameras capturing things, how many cameras captured those "thousands of Mooslims" cheering in Jersey on 911 that ol' Donald was pontificating about not all that long ago ?

He saw it ... remember ?

... lol ...

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
And speaking of cameras capturing things, how many cameras captured those "thousands of Mooslims" cheering in Jersey on 911 that ol' Donald was pontificating about not all that long ago ?

He saw it ... remember ?

... lol ...
He did see it, I know because he said so. No seriously......he did. He was the only one who noticed it but..........

Reactions: RLENT