March, Spring is on its way!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Got loaded out of Miami yesterday evening and going to Houston.......still having fun in the sun....:cool:

sent from my Galaxy S3

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Chicago to Calexico, where they indeed have palm trees, and plenty of degrees.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Chicago to Calexico, where they indeed have palm trees, and plenty of degrees.

Time to start working my way back home and after all the snowstorms I came through in Tennessee today, I'm guessing I won't be seeing any Palm trees at home. If I could add a rolling eyes Icon it would be here lol.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Another morning......another airplane. Headed to Louisville for MATS! Hope a lot of you get the chance to stop and check out the show.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
You still have time to help them lay carpet and set up our booth, lol.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
EMT in Houston and 24 hours early. Got a st8 on the board ahead of me that's been here 26 hours. So guess it paid tourist time, so I'm off to see the USS Texas battleship.

sent using my Galaxy Tablet

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok carpet is down. Thanks to everyone who is there working on the setup. Best owner operators in the business!

.ImageUploadedByEO Forums1395851597.057517.jpg

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He's finnaly getting off the short bus, good job Scott.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning from the first morning of the Mid America Truck Show. Reporting live from the Load One booth I will be your host for this exciting and entertaining event.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Everyone making it to Louisville have fun. Sadly wombat will be unable to attend.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You still have time to help them lay carpet and set up our booth, lol.

I didn't even have time to finish my 1st cup of coffee, dispatch got me a load going home.

However, it was to be filled with some problems...Started off on a beautiful ride 48 miles to Springfield KY. After an hour or so of playing where's the freight? It was finally figured out that the parts were actually 140 miles away in another state. Needing to get home, I stayed on the load and price was adjusted. Arrived at delivery 1/2 hour early, only to find the place closed. With max capacity and no where to sleep (or heat for that matter unless I idled all night) I was not a happy camper. After 3 hrs, it was decided to reschedule it for the morning. So I got a near by motel room for the night and returned in the morning to unload. I also received layover pay for this. So in the end, I'm home now and with the two price increases along the way, I can say it was worth it :)

P.S.- Nice to see a lot of snow has melted since I left for the south, however, arriving to cold and sleet is not what I was hoping for :rolleyes:

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Got load offer going from Houston to Laredo, where I will be tk#4 and its a load of tires that they want me to help load and unload.......don't think so.

sent using my Galaxy Tablet

Attachments

• 1395946662842.jpg
    1395946662842.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 126