March, Spring is on its way!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There was a little lake effect snow this morning under Lake Michigan. Last 5 miles of I-65 and then on I-80 almost over to Lake Station turned the roads into a sheet of ice. There were more cars spun out on the side of the road and slammed into the concrete median than there were still on the road. There was also an expedite Sprinter overturned just before Exit 9. Didn't catch the lettering, though.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Be so glad for this winter to end. Hope u shut down or safely got through it. No load is worth an accident.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Be so glad for this winter to end. Hope u shut down or safely got through it. No load is worth an accident.
I was gonna shut it down, but I also knew that a couple of miles up the road it was clear and dry and sunny. The lake effect snow was extremely isolated, almost cartoonish. So it was just 20 MPH, Slow and Steady.

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
I picked up a load Saturday in Bellville delivering tonight to GM in Lordstown. Now waiting on the union guys to get out of their meetings and unload the freight. Oh well, maybe I can watch some NCAA March Madness college basketball games while waiting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good morning all. Hope everyone has a good week. Louisville truck show week is upon us. Who all is planning on making their way down for it ?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another week starting off in Houston Texas again. I seem to be in a repetitive loop, but I'm not complaining. I have enjoyed (for the most part) my tour of the south since I left home on March 5th. Escaping the winter storms and enjoying the warmer temps has been very nice :)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another week starting off in Houston Texas again. I seem to be in a repetitive loop, but I'm not complaining. I have enjoyed (for the most part) my tour of the south since I left home on March 5th. Escaping the winter storms and enjoying the warmer temps has been very nice :)

I was just there last week. Sitting at #2 out, I did get out after my sleep. Got to Texarkana and was #2 there. Humm someone following me...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If your number two I think that makes you the stalker. :p

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning Y'all. Sitting in an exciting trucking exciting finance benchmarking meeting :)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
the boss is there and you are always 2 paces right behind him...with " Yes sir Mr. Benny yes sir.....poke poke....LOL

One of these days somebody is gonna take that poking stick and put it in a very uncomfortable place. :eek:

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123