March, Spring is on its way!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Got an offer this morning... around 715 mi, delivers Tuesday. After declining, and wiping the sleep out of my eyes, I called him back and said if he could get a good rate with babysitting money, then go for it. Didn't work out, I guess.

Totally forgot to go back into service this morning. DOH! :p I'll get there, one of these days.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well load count seems pretty darn busy today and average dwell time is really low! Busy here at the show. Lots of interest in Load One especially with some many other carriers making "exciting" changes to their plans.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning from day 3 of Louisville. Hope everyone is busy as it is pretty quiet in here. I ALMOST miss OVM, LOL. poke poke.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great news.....sending this one back east with all my love...."almost"....LOL

For those of you considering a load west be aware the track at this time is right over I-90

WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY EVENING THROUGH MONDAY MORNING... THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN RAPID CITY HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY EVENING THROUGH MONDAY MORNING.
* TIMING... RAIN WILL CHANGE TO SNOW SUNDAY NIGHT... WITH SNOW CONTINUING INTO MONDAY MORNING. THE SNOW MAY BE HEAVY AT TIMES.
* MAIN HAZARD... SNOWFALL TOTALS OF 6 INCHES OR MORE ARE POSSIBLE... MAINLY ALONG AND NORTH OF INTERSTATE 90 AS WELL AS THE BLACK HILLS.
* OTHER CONDITIONS... GUSTY NORTHERLY WINDS MAY CREATE AREAS OF BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW... ESPECIALLY ON THE SOUTH DAKOTA PLAINS.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

For those of you considering a load west be aware the track at this time is right over I-90

WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY EVENING THROUGH MONDAY MORNING... THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN RAPID CITY HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY EVENING THROUGH MONDAY MORNING.
* TIMING... RAIN WILL CHANGE TO SNOW SUNDAY NIGHT... WITH SNOW CONTINUING INTO MONDAY MORNING. THE SNOW MAY BE HEAVY AT TIMES.
* MAIN HAZARD... SNOWFALL TOTALS OF 6 INCHES OR MORE ARE POSSIBLE... MAINLY ALONG AND NORTH OF INTERSTATE 90 AS WELL AS THE BLACK HILLS.
* OTHER CONDITIONS... GUSTY NORTHERLY WINDS MAY CREATE AREAS OF BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW... ESPECIALLY ON THE SOUTH DAKOTA PLAINS.

I hope those 5 or 6 people don't get a chill. :cool:

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I wish I'd know that before I took that load to Dickinson ND

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Arrived at final stop for today. Meeting with current and working on new customers the next few days. Hope everyone had a good week and a great month. Had a great truck show. Load One stood out! You should all be proud of what we have all done.

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
arrived at final stop for today. Meeting with current and working on new customers the next few days. Hope everyone had a good week and a great month. Had a great truck show. Load one stood out! You should all be proud of what we have all done.

we are !!!!!!!!!!!!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I am so sorry. But, as I've told you before. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO SEND WEATHER ANYWHERE. I know it is hard for you to think you can not. It true you can not. Oh, ALMOST forgot- pokepoke

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Strangely he does seem to always send it in a east direction. Hmmmmm

Well up and at this morning. Meeting my best friends parents for brunch. Shipped all the booth display stuff to their house down here. Way cheaper then what these places charge to receive every box and stuff. Then time to set the booth up as the show starts this evening.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not sure about weather but he does seem very proficient when it comes to hot air.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123