March, Spring is on its way!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Strangely he does seem to always send it in a east direction. Hmmmmm

Well up and at this morning. Meeting my best friends parents for brunch. Shipped all the booth display stuff to their house down here. Way cheaper then what these places charge to receive every box and stuff. Then time to set the booth up as the show starts this evening.

Unfortunately it is going northeast and will not even get to Wisconsin......:) funny how the prevailing wind currents always take to east from here.....hehehe....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Remember what they say any press is good press

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Unfortunately it is going northeast and will not even get to Wisconsin......:) funny how the prevailing wind currents always take to east from here.....hehehe....

so basically you are trying to tell us you are facing north east and not breathing hard !!!!! LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
so basically you are trying to tell us you are facing north east and not breathing hard !!!!! LOL

actually facing southeast..trying my darnedest to blow the crap over Florida....but alas it ain't working, I might need your help........hehehehe.....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Well the howling winds woke me up..the deck is shiny with ice and we've only had about an inch so far. It's the blizzard and the 5-8 inches that's coming down now that'll keep me wrapped up with a good book today! Ken made a good decision to leave yesterday. Hey what happened to March roaring in like a lion and going out like a lamb..:confused:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well the howling winds woke me up..the deck is shiny with ice and we've only had about an inch so far. It's the blizzard and the 5-8 inches that's coming down now that'll keep me wrapped up with a good book today! Ken made a good decision to leave yesterday. Hey what happened to March roaring in like a lion and going out like a lamb..:confused:

Darn good question. I think we can all agree that we have had enough of this weather.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
72 degrees, bright and artificially sunny in the hotel exhibition hall here. :)

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ugh... it took front end loader three trips to clear enough snow for me to get to the door for this delivery..

this part of New York got hit pretty good over the weekend.

Dale
Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Spring has sprung? Well at least nice enough for the Tigers home opening game :)

Taking a little too much time off? I got a call this morning about when I'm coming back in-service. I have not verified what I sent yet, but I guessing I put in 03/02 instead of 04/02 which gave me a return date of 03/02/2015 ;)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Spring has sprung? Well at least nice enough for the Tigers home opening game :)

Taking a little too much time off? I got a call this morning about when I'm coming back in-service. I have not verified what I sent yet, but I guessing I put in 03/02 instead of 04/02 which gave me a return date of 03/02/2015 ;)

Yup, that's what it said.....

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app