March, Spring is on its way!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
One of these days somebody is gonna take that poking stick and put it in a very uncomfortable place. :eek:

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

I was thinking.......Isn't he the guy that texts me more than most???? LOL.

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1395679023.965926.jpg

Emmet Smith is currently speaking at TCA. Yes I am a multitasker.

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If your number two I think that makes you the stalker. :p

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

Not so fast there slick. I was #1 in Little Rock and Memphis, 1 hour later he stopped in West Memphis and bumped me to #2. Then went out of service for some time. When he came back in service he was number 3. He/she ended up in Fairview, Tn., missed out on a load in Memphis.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Shopping cart justice. A lady leaves her shopping cart one space away from the shopping cart return section at Walmart. Gets into her big pick up truck and proceeds to run over the shopping cart. That just made my day :)

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Shopping cart justice. A lady leaves her shopping cart one space away from the shopping cart return section at Walmart. Gets into her big pick up truck and proceeds to run over the shopping cart. That just made my day :)

What no pictures?

sent from my Galaxy S3

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
What no pictures?

sent from my Galaxy S3

i just missed a good photo moment, but i was in traffic. the government billboard over the highway said something along the lines of, "accident ahead near holt exit." the accident was under the sign proclaiming there was an accident ahead.

eb

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We will be having a dinner for the fleet on Friday night for all our drivers and owner operators at the Mid America Show. Details to follow!

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Brrrr. .. how come it is still cold in Taylor? Thought it was spring!:(

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app