Three strikes and you're out.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Homosexuality fails morally, ethically and logically.

Ethically – Homosexual behavior is of no benefit to society. Homosexuals can not reproduce. Than can not procreate. Society ceases to exist.

Logically – Same sex anatomies are not compatible for reproduction. Homosexual behavior defies the natural use of the human body.

Morally - For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Romans 1:26-32

And no, it is not their right. If we were to assume that illogical assumption, the pedophile who lives across the street from me could fondle my grandchildren without recourse.

Give an inch….and…well, you know what is next.

I am always suspect of those who think everything, and anything, is somebody’s right.

On a personal note, I worked within the homosexual haunts for a several years. I was a service technician for a coin-operated amusements company that had video games, pinball machines, pool tables, dartboards, juke boxes, etc. placed in gathering places frequented by homosexuals.

As a heterosexual, I had always been aware of the caustic emotions generated by a man and woman who were experiencing relationship difficulties.

What surprised me about homosexuals was the level of intensity directed toward the offending partner. The level violence amongst those involved in a disintegrating homosexual relationship was extremely violent and vengeful; to a degree far beyond anything that I had ever witnessed in a heterosexual relationship.

Of course, the Bible is always immutable (unchangeable, absolute, undeniable) in its timeless truths. In the passage, Paul refers to homosexuals as implacable and unmerciful.

Implacable being defined as: pitiless, merciless, relentless, ruthless, cruel, hard-hearted, cold-hearted callous)

Unmerciful as: exhibiting no mercy.

Obviously, the ultimate offense is murder. Yes, we all know that men and women involved in heterosexual relationships do commit this heinous crime. That is a particular result. It is the exception to the rule, the general rule, which I experienced while working amongst homosexuals. In general, homosexuals were more vengeful toward an offending partner.

We have seen the unmerciful behavior of pedophiles toward innocent children. I don’t believe it requires a quantum leap in intelligence to deduce that homosexuals will be any different when their relationships are given the acceptance as being like a heterosexual relationship.

PalletJack

Expert Expediter
We have seen the unmerciful behavior of clergymen toward innocent children. Should we then deduce that all clergymen will be any different.

Pedophilia is an abhorant activity by any member of our society, homosexual, clergy or otherwise.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On a personal note, I worked within the homosexual haunts for a several years. I was a service technician for a coin-operated amusements company that had video games, pinball machines, pool tables, dartboards, juke boxes, etc. placed in gathering places frequented by homosexuals.

Perhaps these homosexual haunts served alcohol? Adding alcohol/drugs to a straight or gay relationship all ready in trouble is a recipe for violence.

As a heterosexual, I had always been aware of the caustic emotions generated by a man and woman who were experiencing relationship difficulties.

What surprised me about homosexuals was the level of intensity directed toward the offending partner. The level violence amongst those involved in a disintegrating homosexual relationship was extremely violent and vengeful; to a degree far beyond anything that I had ever witnessed in a heterosexual relationship.

Go visit a shelter for battered women. Most of these women weren't beat up by their lesbian lovers.

Of course, the Bible is always immutable (unchangeable, absolute, undeniable) in its timeless truths.

Of course it is. It is man's mutable interpretation of the Bible that is the problem.

We have seen the unmerciful behavior of pedophiles toward innocent children. I don’t believe it requires a quantum leap in intelligence to deduce that homosexuals will be any different when their relationships are given the acceptance as being like a heterosexual relationship.

Is there a verse in the Bible that declares pedophiles to be solely homosexuals.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Might want to reread that post Rev. I think you are way off base.
Basically for the items already mentioned.
People of that orientation are genetically born that way. That has already been proven.
Religion has nothing to do with it. Ask a gay priest.
And where a pedophile is ONLY linked to homosexuals is way off base as well.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Sorry, you are wrong.

There is agenda driven science (so falsely called) that seeks to dupe the world that homosexuality is genetic. You know, just like NASA trying to find life elsewhere simply to disprove the existence of God. What a waste of money! Still ain't found yet boys..have you?

Homosexuality is a matter of choice.

God makes NO mistakes.

He didn't create Adam and Steve.

Of course, that is why the homosexual community wants nothing to do with the Bible.

It puts them under conviction. That is why Paul refers to homosexuals as: "Haters of God."

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Explain to me how NASA finding life elsewhere will disprove the existence of God?

People of true faith should never fear anything that science may learn, because it cannot contradict the God who created the phenomena in the first place. There can be no incompatibility between Christian faith and proven facts concerning geology, biology and astronomy, as long as the Bible is correctly interpreted.

greg334

Veteran Expediter

David, settle down.

He actually did create Adam, Steve, Paula, Joyce and others. He created everyone for that matter.

A bit of warning to some.

You better get it together on the religious front - the country needs leadership from you all, not the dobson effect.

The Christians need to pull together to;

Get rid of the political hijacking of the religion

Fight for the fundamental rights going away by these distractions

and to understand that you will not change a thing unless you keep the things that allow you to worship the way you want.

If the Christians allow Obama to get into office, then things like Kelo v. New London is only the start.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sorry, you are wrong.

There is agenda driven science (so falsely called) that seeks to dupe the world that homosexuality is genetic. You know, just like NASA trying to find life elsewhere simply to disprove the existence of God. What a waste of money! Still ain't found yet boys..have you?
That NASA is "trying to find life elsewhere simply to disprove the existence of God" is utter nonsense - the existence of God has never been proven, to begin with. NASA's goals are totally unrelated to religion.

Wrong - 100% WRONG. I have known many homosexuals, of both genders, and every one of them knew, before they even knew what was different, that they were different. They didn't 'choose' to be mocked, ridiculed, and despised for their sexual orientation, and attempting to deny it has caused only misery and despair.

God makes NO mistakes.
That's your opinion, not a fact. Ever heard of hermaphrodites? [Persons born with the sexual organs of male and female] They exist - but which sex are they meant to be? Seems a mistake was made, somewhere.

Trendy little soundbite there - but He didn't create Adam & Eve either, to anyone's certain knowledge.

Of course, that is why the homosexual community wants nothing to do with the Bible.
Again: that's your opinion, and nothing I have seen, heard, read, or known personally agrees with it.
Many of the gays I've known were quite religious, wanting to be accepted into the church, and saddened at their rejection.
And how would you account for homosexual priests?

It puts them under conviction. That is why Paul refers to homosexuals as: "Haters of God."
Quoting the Bible proves only that you can read - it doesn't prove that what you read is the truth.

I wish you could have read a story I once read, by the mother of a 16 year old boy, who was so terrified of his attraction to the captain of his football team, that he committed suicide, rather than face the shame of being exposed. He didn't choose to be gay, and he certainly didn't want to be a pariah among his peers, so he chose to end the life that would bring him only despair.
But you probably would still judge him, and every other person who is defective, according to your standards, as an undesirable human being, I bet.
Even more offensive, is the connection you want to make between homosexuals and pedophiles. The two are not the same thing, and one is not necessarily the other. [Pedophile priests are both, of course]
Bigotry clothed in religion is still bigotry, not fact.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
And no, several of the homosexual clubs had total nudity.

You can not serve alcohol where you have total nudity. So, forget that analogy.

And in Colorado there is currently a law that allows men or women to enter a restroom, regardless of how it is designated, at will; hence, pedophiles, homosexuals or any other sexual deviants would be allowed to expose themselves in front of others...uh, that includes children.

The law makes it illegal to deny a person access to public accommodations, including restrooms and locker rooms, based on gender identity or the "perception" of gender identity.

Who would have believed that the Colorado state legislature and its governor would have made it fully legal for men to enter and use women's restrooms and locker-room facilities without notice or explanation?

Henceforth, every woman, little girl or boy will have to fear that a predator, bisexual, cross-dresser or even a homosexual or heterosexual male might walk in and relieve himself in their presence.

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections:" That should pretty much cover all forms of deviant sexual behavior in regards to your comment about the pedophiles.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
oh. David...God admitted to 2 mistakes...made the giraffes neck too long and the avocado pit too big.

If the world started with only 1 man 1 woman....that would lead to incest? Right? Even if Adam and Eve had 20 kids they were all brothers and sisters to start.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Yep! Me nurse...remember? I know am aware of the existence of hermaphrodites.

It is no mistake. God talks about eunuchs in the Bible.

Mat 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Well, how about that? Over 2000 years ago the timeless truth is right on target again. "So born from their mother's womb." Again...no mistakes.

The difference is that God doesn't refer to the hermaphrodites as given unto vile (again vile) affections. That is, leaving the intended use of an anatomically correct body simply because you are consumed with lust.

By the way, being a nurse I can tell you for sure that the rectum is not designed to be a receptacle for the penis. It's structure and musculature is designed to expel waste. The action is known as peristalsis, the rippling motion of muscles in the digestive tract. The musculature of the vagina is designed to receive and hold the penis. I did an OB/GYN rotation too; therfore, I also know from a medical standpoint that the union of :censoredsign: major between two female persons serves no logical or medical purpose. In other words, it ain't how you perpetuate a species. That is why homosexuals recruit and heterosexuals reproduce.

If you want to disregard the Bible...help yourselves, but anatomy and plain simple logic shows the error of homosexual behavior.

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Yes, God makes the blind and the dumb as well. Please don't ask me to explain that, because it would require more than 10,000 characters.

PS. Greg, the "Adam and Steve" and opposed to "Adam and Eve" was just my dry humor.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You know, just like NASA trying to find life elsewhere simply to disprove the existence of God. What a waste of money! Still ain't found yet boys..have you?

They ain't found life elsewhere yet, but they did discover Tang! Maybe Tang turns people into homosexuals. Yeah that's it! NASA invented Tang to turn astronauts into homosexuals.

Those early astronauts were a bunch high testosterone, high speed, high altitude junkies. Put a pair of these guys in a small, enclosed place for an extended period of time and you got trouble. But if they were gay, why they would get along just fine. Okay, maybe an occasional squabble about the color of the portal curtains, but not a serious knock down, drag out fight.

Jeez, I grew up drinking and eating Tang. Still drink it on canoe trips. Does that mean I'm gaaagaagaa, homosexual?

I have never met OVM but I must admit his written Canadien accent is rather cute. I just bet he wears tight briefs with a red maple leaf in front. OOOOOOH, it must be the Tang talking. Silly me.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tang eh?...I drank that as well.....

Well David...Between a man and a woman for somethings that not designed for that use.....it sure feels good!!!

Oh great...now I am an admitted deviate and prevert!!:p

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Sorry, you are wrong.

==============================
Genetic markers can't be imagined. They are either there or they are not.

Scientific data shows otherwise

God makes NO mistakes.
Apparently one here if he allowed the discovery of these genes and didn't want that known.

Somebody did?

Quite a few gay/lesbians ae active in quite a few churches. Not sure where you got that from?

If pedophiles are homosexual, what difference does it make if they walk in a womans bathroom? One thought is as goofy as the other.

Last edited:

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Uh, I am not talking about Dr. Feelgood's Church of the Frozen Chosen.

I am referring to Bible Believing (Not just hearing, but believing), Bible Teaching (Few teach, most simply talk you to sleep), Bible Preaching (You'll know it when you hear it) and Bible Practicing (There is the crux, folks do not want to obey...everybody is their own authority)...Churches.

Plain and simple...homosexuality is a sin. So much a sin that God calls it an abomination.

Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

If anyone is not teaching that it is a sin, it is because they have a another motive...they simply want your money; therefore, they dare not offend.

Any person that believes in their heart that Jesus Christ died for their sins, was buried and rose again on the third day (The Gospel) can see from God's Holy Word that it is a sin.

In fact, I have asked non-believers if they think homosexuality is OK. Funny, even non-believers have told me it is wrong to engage in homosexual behavior.

I discovered a very long time ago that simply telling someone that I was Christian seemed to offend them. You ought to see scatter when I pull out my Bible inside the truck stop and start reading. You would of thought I was bringing out a gun.

Actually, it is the fault of the church that homosexuality exists today. If we don't love them, somebody will. Folks in the congregation don't like hearing that either, at first, but after they listen to the Bible Verses that show them their responsibility to all men and woman, they become more accepting of the message.

I have a lovely, blonde cousin who is a homosexual. I spent every summer of my early teen years living on my uncle's farm in northern Ohio. Basically, they were my extended family. Growing up, she was active in band, cheerleading and was a master of the baton. During those years she dated several guys her age and seemed very content with those relationships.

In her early twenties she became engaged to a real jerk. The relationship ended on a sour note and she moved away from home. A few years later I met her and her homosexual partner at a family reunion. Over the years we have talked about her decision to become involved in a homosexual relationship. She has told me that it is a matter of choice. I asked her if she had ever met anyone who cliamed to have been born a homosexual. She laughed and said, "No, it is a decision that we make."

I still love her very much. She understands that I can love her, but I can not condone the sin. We still remain the childhood friends that we have always been.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
My thought is this...Although I don't agree with homosexuality, I don't think that being homosexual makes a person bad. In the end, God will decide the fate of homosexuals, it's not my place to do so.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
eunuchs?

You know what that was all about in the real historical context?

Yep....one can get a basic picture from Wiki. But, as we found, some will have their own interpretations.

With regards to the gay/lesbian lifestyle, I personally have no interest other than commenting on other peoples agenda that think one should think a certain way.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Dave,this entire thread is way over my head. I've been accused of sooo many things of late,bragging about my lovely wife,metioning I jog and live among sinners,but ,hey,I'm jewish so the "You will never get into heaven unless you get baptized" jiberish is nothing new to me.
I'm an original sinner according the New Testament ,even though my people wrote the original,unabridged version.

Dave,the only thing I can toss in this bible thumping vs rational conversation is that we have a proliferation of men of the cloth pulling their gowns up in front of chior boys,who they recruit with vigar.Perfect pitch in this recruiting effort takes on a whole new meaning.
I know,God makes no mistakes,but for the thousands of young men and women who have been dealt a merciless blow from those who they were told to repect and listen to,me thinks your man may have been having a not so good day back in Creation.
I find it also interesting that the problem seems to be previlant with Catholic clergy.So little time,so many sins.

Last edited:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
one thing not mentioned here is that homosexuality is only found in man. animals follow their nature for male/female relationships.

moots joke in the other thread certainly shows the way to "special needs" groups. does anyone here know that in holland the organized pedophiles (organized) were able to push thru a referendum on lowering the consentual age for sex down to 13? it was defeated but opens the door for a re-try or an attack on other related laws. is that the kind of country you want? calif and mass. lawmakers are wrong in their desire to gain every vote.

Last edited: