You Never Know Who'll Park Next To You

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lets see, Monroe, MI or Miami, FL. OMG. Can't believe I am even considering comparing the two. Yep, Miami would win out every time.

ONE, I don't live in Monroe. TWO, I don't live in Miami. THREE, while both are full of drug scum, Miami wins with that number, hands down. The weather SUCKS in Florida and Miami is the armpit of the state, YOU can have it! (it's hard to tell which is worse, the scorpions or the drug scum) and, AT LEAST 1/3 of those who live in Monroe county speak 'Merican compared with a total of 3 people in Miami. I win.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
ONE, I don't live in Monroe. TWO, I don't live in Miami. THREE, while both are full of drug scum, Miami wins with that number, hands down. The weather SUCKS in Florida and Miami is the armpit of the state, YOU can have it! (it's hard to tell which is worse, the scorpions or the drug scum) and, AT LEAST 1/3 of those who live in Monroe county speak 'Merican compared with a total of 3 people in Miami. I win.
As said before, Ya can't hunker in Miami.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Are y'all forgetting the Everglades? You could hunker there and get eaten by a gator. Plus you could ride in one of those sweet airboat things

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Are y'all forgetting the Everglades? You could hunker there and get eaten by a gator. Plus you could ride in one of those sweet airboat things

You forget I spent a LOT of hours in the Everglades, fighting wildfires, helping to save Indian villages from destruction. I also helped to rebuild an air boat. I also have EATEN gators and have yet to be eaten by one, I win again. (come by my house and I will show you a REAL "trophy" from those days)

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
You forget I spent a LOT of hours in the Everglades, fighting wildfires, helping to save Indian villages from destruction. I also helped to rebuild an air boat. I also have EATEN gators and have yet to be eaten by one, I win again. (come by my house and I will show you a REAL "trophy" from those days)

I remember that story you told about the hawk, that was cool

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why not Hunker with gator meat.
Hunkering there would be a very manly hunker.

I HAVE hunkered with "gator meat", have you? I have hunkered in MI, FL, PA, MD, NC, SC, MA, GA, Eng, Scotland, Wales, and Japan. I think I win.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Considering I have never hunkered, the answer would be no.

You've won three times tonight.
You may wake up tomorrow in first place.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
More people leave Michigan for Florida verses the opposite. Especially after this last winter.