You Never Know Who'll Park Next To You

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I will take Miami over Monroe, MI anyday!

I don't live in Monroe. Too many people live there, WAY too many people.

Where I live there is about 99.9% LESS crime than Miami, NO hurricanes, FAR fewer tornadoes, half the bugs, 98% fewer poisonous snakes, NO chance of a tidal wave and no fire ants. No alligators, no crocks, no scorpions. We don't even have to go into the difference in taxes or the cost of homes.

The fishing here is just as good as it is in Miami, albeit different species and the hunting here is FAR FAR better.

Last edited:

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter

Where I live there is about 99.9% LESS crime than Miami, NO hurricanes, FAR fewer tornadoes, half the bugs, 98% fewer poisonous snakes, NO chance of a tidal wave and no fire ants. No alligators, no crocks, no scorpions. We don't even have to go into the difference in taxes or the cost of homes.

So you live in Canada? Lol jk

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good thing I don't live in either place, NEITHER is worth a fart in a hurricane.
Homer-Facepalm2.jpg

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

The fishing here is just as good as it is in Miami, albeit different species and the hunting here is FAR FAR better.

Lets see, Monroe, MI or Miami, FL. OMG. Can't believe I am even considering comparing the two. Yep, Miami would win out every time.