You might be an Expediter if you...

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Look for a parking spot facing west so the sun won't wake you in the morning.
Remember to close the Fantastic Fan only after driving into a rainstorm - 2 hours after starting the drive.
Whack your head on the top bunk when sitting on the bottom, cause you forgot you put it down to get something out of 'storage'.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
You know you are an expediter if..

You only know how to cook one pot meals in a rice cooker, crockpot or microwave.

Your idea of matching silverware is a set of Wendy's fork, knife and spoon.

You wake up in the morning to the smell of .. , cows or pigs.

You brush your teeth in front of other people.

You are addicted to looking at a GPS to check your speed, not the speedometer. Also even if you have been to the destination a zillion times you still program it for the stop.

All your friends are named Chef, Maniac, Moose, Xiggi, Layoutshooter, Zorry , Enemy, Dreamer, Gottago or Bruno and you haven't met them or have no idea what their first name is.

Monty

Expert Expediter
You realize most people on here have no idea what you're talking about lol. Hated those QC pagers! Always beeped as the waitress sat my food down.

Does that make me a bad guy? I "invented" those things in 1986 ....... and they transmitted on cb ch 19.5 ....drove the cb's close by nuts with the squeal they produced!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All your friends are named Chef, Maniac, Moose, Xiggi, Layoutshooter, Zorry , Enemy, Dreamer, Gottago or Bruno and you haven't met them or have no idea what their first name is.

:(

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Ragman is EVERYONES friend. It just goes without saying.

By the way,thanks for all the chuckles you provide.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You might be an [exceptional] expediter if: you know why Ragman is a treasure. :eek:

dreamstime_1286296-Emotive-Icon-Embarrassed.jpg