You might be an Expediter if you...

moose

Veteran Expediter
read this.

consider going home a Vacation

take an umbrella to the shower room.

find yourself explaining why 2 half showers should earn you 2 showers.

get paid for a Dead Head.

hurry up & wait.

consider adopting a dog, so you can run the A/C.

buying coffee to a total stranger, just because he arrived in a similar vehicle.

have a national EMT # speed dialed in your SmartPhone, but do not have a 1st aid kit.

consider yourself lucky to drive all night in a blizzard .

Living the dream

like this post.

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
how about if you enjoy the challenge of keeping the water running in a rest area sink so you can wash your hair. or if you have gotten used to digital breakup on your t.v. due to trucks passing through the truckstop.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Passing a Walmart makes you sleepy.

You can give directions in 43 major cities.

You start phone calls with "Whereyat?"

You've ever not known which state to answer the above question with.

Dale

paullud

Veteran Expediter
You start phone calls with "Whereyat?"

You've ever not known which state to answer the above question with.

Dale

I run a lot of military loads and I'm always worried I look suspicious when I can't answer the question of where I picked the load up from. The majority of the time I fumble the answer and just give my wife a blank stare and she answers for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I did that the other day at the Canadian border LOL.. the agent asked "Where'd you pick up this load?"... and I had a blank stare for a second !

Dale

moose

Veteran Expediter
Dale it happens to me last month. She asked me where i pick it up, i had no idea. nothing.
i then asked her for the BLO back so i can look it up, and she refused. i told her, O'h Minneapolis, she said, Minneapolis is a large city. i ended up looking it up 5 days back on the loogBook.
thanks god for the log book. now i know why we have those...

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Dale it happens to me last month. She asked me where i pick it up, i had no idea. nothing.
i then asked her for the BLO back so i can look it up, and she refused. i told her, O'h Minneapolis, she said, Minneapolis is a large city. i ended up looking it up 5 days back on the loogBook.
thanks god for the log book. now i know why we have those...

That's kind of what this was... I'd picked it up Friday morn for a Monday del. .been home, family stuff, lot of other things, took off to del.. I was coming from Columbus, but that's not where I'd picked it up LOL.

Dale

Kristi

Active Expediter
If you get excited when you see a truck stop sign or rest area sign.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

Kristi

Active Expediter
Oh....

If you have mastered peeing in a cup or bottle when going down the road!

Lol

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
---Your morning challenge is making T/A-Petro coffee taste like anything but T/A- Petro coffee

---Everytime you walk into a Wal-Mart, you get the urge to pee

---You file your broken fingernail on curbs, sidewalks, retaining walls, brick buildings

---You carry more baby wipes than 'Octomom'

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums