Why are people so RUDE to others

G

I wanted to share a few E-mails from people that hide behind bogus names on here. I think it's funny that someone is so bored that they have to sit and write people nasty e-mails under another name. People like this are so insecure about themselves, they put down others to make themselves feel better. I really feel sorry for them

Here are of the a few of the ones I think are so funny.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Date: Aug 15 2006
Question.....
Did you EVER attend an english class in your entire life ??

Do you realize your grammer and spelling resembles someone with about a fourth grade education ??

Just reading your childish response about someone making fun of your weight. I must have missed the original post, because i can't see anyone making fun of you.

If indeed that is you in the picture, i'd certainly consider making a serious commitment about losing a couple hundred pounds.

Please, grab yourself some frikken english lessons and learn how to write english.

Delete | Reply | Previous Message | Next Message

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another one.

Within Driving Jobs & Opportunities: Browse EO Ads - Advanced Search

Create An Account
Place An EO Ad
Edit Your Ads
Your Profile
Your Checklist
Auto Notify
Help
View Personal Inbox Message
You received the following message from growing waist size ?? in response to your EO ad or message:
Name: growing waist size ??
Subject: here we Grow Again
Date: 08/15/2006
Message: www.jennycraig.com we just calculated: the TWO of you must tip the scales at around 600 pounds. Thats alot of meat for only TWO humans.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Well... the first one spelled grammAr wrong, and i and english are supposed to be capitalized. So, obviously she need some fonix scils him/herself before she criticizes anyone else.

I have to say I'm lucky I haven't gotten hit with these emails. In fact, no one writes me anyways :( Except Rich, of course. He tries to make me lose money on the Hawks! LMAO

I have to add... why in the hell would anyone write email just to pizz someone off, and hide behind a fake name? If you get your kicks out of that, you should be a player on a dating site. Same mentality... sick and depraved.

G

Thank you, I'm not saying I'm a great speller. English was not my favorite subject and if someone doesn't like what I type they don't have to read it. LMAO ROTF :p

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Usually this kind of stuff is either a deep seated jealousy, or a secret admirer seeking ones attention.

Either way it is a mental deficency. It is sad that someone can't find a more constructive use of their time.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
No excuse for that crap. Dave we might have an idea who is hiding behind that name. If it proves out they will be out of here.

G

Yea, I have an Ideal myself. Time will tell. Yea these are the nice ones. I won't show the bad ones its not fare to EO or my son.

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
David

[font color="red" size="4"] I'm really sorry there's a member on this site doing things like this to you. For as long as I've been a member of EO I made a commitment to myself and all the members as long as I could I would not let one member insult another.

I will make sure the right people (but knowing them as I do they are already on the case) hear about this and search through the senders IP address and login names to find out who is sending you this kind of trash.

It will be very easy to find the culprit. I promise you when we find the guilty party they will no longer be welcome on this site. See this A*SHOLE Holli1 left their IP address behind. If I have to drive to LM’s office myself someone is going to match Holli1’s address to the culprits IP address. When we have matches I will personally (unless someone beats me to it) reveal who it is. Hopefully we can talk LM into letting you push the BAN key when we find them.[/font]

[font color="blue" size="4"] I praise you for being better than they. Thanks for being you!!! I knew from the time I started reading your posts you were the type of people I like being around.[/font]

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Now you know why TONY is DA MAN... I along with others is proud to call him a friend.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Dave,i am really sorry to hear about those mean spirited e-mails.As the comedian ron white says,"you can't fix stupid".

davebeckym

Expert Expediter
I know why. I know why they do it, Dave.

There was a sleep study a few years back. They wanted to see what would happen if they woke people up every time they fell asleep.

They had to discontinue the study after about a week because the people being studied actually became psycho.

So obviously this person works for a company that keeps waking them up with run offers. So watch your back when you're in the shower, Dave!

G

Hey thanks, all of you folks are very kind. And Tony, as Larry the Cable Guy says (GET R DONE) I'm not trying to put down EO for this so please don't think that. Mr. Mc Cord and the Mod Squad are great.

The actions of some folks on EO is not supported by Expediters Online, On Time Media or all their great sponsors. This is a great site and it has helped many people over the years. And I'm one it has helped.:)

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
> Mr. Mc Cord and
>the Mod Squad are great.

See! That’s what I mean about you Dave, your outlook and the respect you have for others. Who or why worry about grammar and spelling this late in the game. I guess the jealous party had nothing better to say. LM's head was big enough! After calling him Mr. McCord (eh) we'll have to find a larger size cap that'll fit. LOL brother McCord!!!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
David we are also with you 100% and just cannot fathom why anyone would do this to you are anyone else. If you cannot say something nice do not say anything at all!

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Hey Dave, Who gives a rats ##### what they think?? They obveeuslee have greater issues in their life than you will ever face you just do what you do! Your "Raving" redneck fan,
Mike and Cyn

G

Thanks Mike.

I can't wait to hit the road again next week. Have been home the last few months working on things around the house for our trucks. But the busy time is here and I want to make some more money to finsh the Building I have been working on for our trucks and my friends When they come around.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
I can't apoligize for the rudeness of others but I can certainly commend everyone who has replied to this post in a positive manner. Thanks everyone for supporting Dave. And thank you Dave for letting it be known that what you say to others may not be behind closed doors afterall.

G

Thanks Coco, I try to tell it like it is. Some may like it and some my not. But I Don't hide from what I say or go under other screen names and post stuff about myself to make myself look good. That's just not me. I really don't care what someone thinks about me, I just wanted to share this with all the memember of EO. There is a Fox in the Hen house on here. I know I'm not the only one getting these nasty e-mails. I just want to bring this all out in the open.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
David: for what it's worth, I believe whoever would think, much less write, such comments, was pointing out what's obvious: they are waaay too small a person to see the ginormous size of your heart, in every post you write, without shriveling up even smaller. They just had to make noise, before disappearing altogether, into microsopic obscurity!

G

You know, your right.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047