Why are people so RUDE to others

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dave,

I received a cryptic private message from you the other day. It suggested that RichM was me or I was RichM. I assure you that Rich and I are different people. If the "M" in RichM stands for Moot, then he has my condolences. I forwarded your private message to Rich. Is this related to the nasty e-mails you received?

I forget who uses the "Mean People Suck" picture with their posts, but I concur.

I hope this gets cleared up.

RichM, Just kidding. Moot

G

Sorry about that, I maybe sent it toyou by mistake. I had alot going on here all this week it's beeen a mad house here. With all the water damage to our house I'm going crazy.
Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No problem Dave, I just wanted to let you know.

Often when I send a private message I type in the subject and hit the enter key thus sending the subject and no message.

Hope everything works out with your house. Good luck.

HoosierHllyBlly

Seasoned Expediter
You know Dave people are cowards in my book when the hide behind names. In the past you have shared some of your rude emails others have sent you and when they bring your son in on it this just burns my a*#. People need to get the facts before they judge others. I have some rude emails off here lately also. As you know I have drove for you and Trish and have no problems with the two of you. The only thing I regrete is not being able to meet Little David. Maybe someday I will get the chance to stop buy and meet the litte guy. Just remember you and Trish are good people in my book.

Take Care and be safe out there..HoosierHllyBlly

kinilu57

Expert Expediter
Hi Dave,

Met you two at the Expo and loved ya. I know first-hand what it is like to have someone stab you in the back and the whole time be smiling in your face. It is probably someone that you know real well. Sure hope it doesn't keep you from posting. We enjoy reading your thoughts and seeing your pictures. You are such a good man and person for not letting it get to you. Good Luck and Be Safe, Cindy and Brian D6084