White Americans For Santorum or Romney or Paul....

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
So far, no real examples of the President being racist. He isn't racist just because you say so.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Expose, not ONLY his racism, but his HATRED of our country and our Constitution.

Now you're getting somewhere. His hatred of our constitution and nominally-capitalist economy are on the record. Not so much the racism claim, though.

2012: Ron Paul or not at all.
The lesser of two evils is still evil.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now you're getting somewhere. His hatred of our constitution and nominally-capitalist economy are on the record. Not so much the racism claim, though.

I believe the racist part. Just look at the decision to stop the justice department from procecuting those "New Black Panthers", the ones who were intimidating voters, standing out in front of polling sites in Philly, dressed in black 'uniforms' with night sticks.

Obama runs the justice department. I would be willing to bet that IF it had been a bunch of red necks he would have been on that like white on snow.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
So far, no real examples of the President being racist. He isn't racist just because you say so.

I guess you aren't familiar enough with the examples that have been given. Just Google anything that has been brought up so you can get more details.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I believe the racist part. Just look at the decision to stop the justice department from procecuting those "New Black Panthers", the ones who were intimidating voters, standing out in front of polling sites in Philly, dressed in black 'uniforms' with night sticks.

Obama runs the justice department. I would be willing to bet that IF it had been a bunch of red necks he would have been on that like white on snow.

I forgot about the Black Panther stuff in Philly.

"Sorry for ruining your Black Panther party."

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
For your viewing and listening pleasure.......enjoy.

Can't watch these things at home. Internet is too slow. I am sure it is degrading. Why is it that so many, yes even left wing liberals, cannot understand that there are 'nuts; on both sides of the issues. Obama ignores those he agrees with. I believe more so than the last several presidents.

He HATES everyday American's. Just look at his stupid statement about 'clinging' to God and guns. Since God and guns are both protected by the Constitution I do understand why he fears those people who wish to adhere to it.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
He HATES everyday American's. Just look at his stupid statement about 'clinging' to God and guns. Since God and guns are both protected by the Constitution I do understand why he fears those people who wish to adhere to it.

So when he made that comment, he was saying that he fears people that are clinging to God and their guns? He said in that comment that he want's to take away your freedom of religion and your right to bear arms? Really?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So tell me how Obama is racist?
The first thing that comes to mind is his administration's refusal to prosecute the voter intimidation by the New Black Panthers in Philadelphia during the 2008 elections. Also, who can forget his statement about the "bitter clingers" - referring to the white bumpkins in rural PA while attending a fundraiser with his elite supporters in San Francisco? How about his seat for 20 years in the pews of Jeremiah Wright's Black Separatist Church? Then there's always his playing of the race card any time he hits rough waters during a political campaign:

"...Think for a minute of prominent public figures who at one time or another have been accused by the Obama team of either being racist or playing racial politics against them: Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Newt Gingrich, Darrell Issa, John McCain, Sarah Palin, Rick Perry, and Rick Santorum. The list grows in direct proportion to the uncertainty of Obama’s political fortunes.

What can we expect in 2012? Race all the time at every venue. In 2008, there were two general themes to the blank-slate candidacy of Barack Obama: (1) America could change history by electing its first African-American president, and (2) a vote for Barack Obama was a repudiation of the then-unpopular George Bush. But four years later there is now an Obama record of dismal economic growth, huge deficits, astronomical new national debt, high unemployment, fresh class and racial divisions, and a failed reset/outreach foreign policy that had promised breakthroughs with Iran, the Palestinians, Russia, Syria, and Venezuela, based on redefining traditional notions of friends and enemies.
Who would wish to run on a record like that?"

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/288353/obama-s-racial-politics-victor-davis-hanson

This Obama guy has done NOTHING to improve race relations during his term in office, and his record of bipartisanship with the GOP is even worse. He is the most ineffective, divisive president in modern history - yet the mainstream media continues their policy of Look-Speak-Hear No Evil, claiming he is unbeatable in spite of his abysmal record in office. Surely the American voters will see through this sham by election day in November.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This Obama guy has done NOTHING to improve race relations during his term in office, and his record of bipartisanship with the GOP is even worse. He is the most ineffective, divisive president in modern history - yet the mainstream media continues their policy of Look-Speak-Hear No Evil, claiming he is unbeatable in spite of his abysmal record in office. Surely the American voters will see through this sham by election day in November.

Don't count on it. People are blind when it comes to this guy. Posts in this thread show that. If there isn't a STRONG candidate for VP on the republican side they will lose no matter which of these guys they nominate. The QIQ is too great on his side of the pendulum.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Serious question here. What racist sermons?
Seriously? Where have you been hiding for the last four years? Reverend Jeremiah Wright is famous for his anti-American and blatantly, unashamed, racist rants (some people call them sermons, though). Of course, guilt by association is a nasty business, and that's what people want to do with Obama and Wright. Wright's views and sermons are not necessarily those of Obama, or anyone else in the congregation. Still, having remained a member of Wright's church long after racist sermon after racist sermon was delivered calls into place Obama's judgment (which we now know to be quite faulty on many levels). The Obama's renounced their membership in Wright's church (Trinity United Church of Christ) in May of 2008, saying, "Our relations with Trinity have been strained by the divisive statements of Reverend Wright, which sharply conflict with our own views".

The timing of that renunciation should not be overlooked, as Wright's statements and views had not changed at all over the years, but Obama's political stance sure had changed. It wasn't until Wright's rants (sermons, if you will) were aired in the national media (ABC News initially, then everyone else piled on) that Obama distanced himself from Wright.

A simple Google search for "Jeremiah Wright racist" will get you a couple million returns. There's a Wiki page that takes you though the controversy.

I do like one thing he's said, though: "Fighting for peace is like raping for virginity." There's one to make you think.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for history lesson on Rev. Wright, but I was hoping to hear from paullud and why he considered Rev. Wright to be racist.

I would have to assume that turtle and paullud are referring to the reverand's G*d D*amn America sermon. Or are their other sermons that have I have missed? If so, feel free to post.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
No, there's lots of others. The "G*d D*amn America sermon" got him on the news, but it's one of the more calm, cool and collected of his sermons actually. He rails on how everything in America is designed to give the black man a disadvantage and keep him down. His foundation and his moral compass is racism, where everything he says and does is based on the assumption that all blacks everywhere in America are, every day, all the time, being subjected to white racism and discrimination.

Just the other day he had a hilarious comparison between a white Ryan Braun being acquitted by a white arbiter (never mentioning a white Ryan Braun being prosecuted by a white MLB), while at the same time a black Bary Bonds is being prosecuted and persecuted by white America (because, apparently, the FBI and Congress are all white and are white America). The fact that one case is totally within the confines of baseball and the other is totally removed from it is lost on Wright. Also, the fact that Bonds lied to Congress, the FBI and the Grand Jury is apparently irrelevant to Reverend Wright.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
No, there's lots of others. The "G*d D*amn America sermon" got him on the news, but it's one of the more calm, cool and collected of his sermons actually. He rails on how everything in America is designed to give the black man a disadvantage and keep him down. His foundation and his moral compass is racism, where everything he says and does is based on the assumption that all blacks everywhere in America are, every day, all the time, being subjected to white racism and discrimination.

Just the other day he had a hilarious comparison between a white Ryan Braun being acquitted by a white arbiter (never mentioning a white Ryan Braun being prosecuted by a white MLB), while at the same time a black Bary Bonds is being prosecuted and persecuted by white America (because, apparently, the FBI and Congress are all white and are white America). The fact that one case is totally within the confines of baseball and the other is totally removed from it is lost on Wright. Also, the fact that Bonds lied to Congress, the FBI and the Grand Jury is apparently irrelevant to Reverend Wright.

Can you link to the examples that you have given?