White Americans For Santorum or Romney or Paul....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
If that Headline was put out to launch a Group of White American Voters to support a GOP canidate, the Left would go nuts and scream Racism....But we have heard a word about "African Americans For obama....

Now we all know that barry is not about race, he said so..he said there was no red or blue America and that there was no black or white America..He was the 1st "Post Racial" person to occupy the WH, he said so..He was above using the "race card"....guess he changed his mind and knows that he needs the African Americans if he is going to even have a chance at keeping his address in the WH...Nope, no race card or racism here.....

Read about it here:

http://www.redstate.com/msmils13/20...ce-card-launches-african-americans-for-obama/

Watch barry talk about it here:

http://patdollard.com/2012/02/obama-launches-african-americans-for-obama/

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Obama is the MOST racist president of at least the last century, perhaps in the history of the nation. He succeeds because there are enough supporters who are MORONS who would have to become exponentially smarter just to rise to the level of IGNORANT FOOLS. Combine all the brainless with all the leeches and he's probably unbeatable.

Reactions: 1 person

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Taken in absolutes I'd probably agree but if one allows for LBJ's time versus the current post racial era and adjust accordingly I think Obama may surpass him. Perhaps Obama only makes the top 3 list. He is the most guilty even if only the second or third most prolific. He is the most unforgiveable as well.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Last century I think FDR set the 'Gold Standard" for racism. He matched the 'evil' of that other great American, Jackson, for moving people into camps.

Funny, based on party names, the Democrats seem to put forward the most racist ideas, candidates and laws.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is obviously a double standard with the lame stream media on whether a democrat is held to the same standard as a republican with regards to race and religion in politics. Very hypocritical.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is obviously a double standard with the lame stream media on whether a democrat is held to the same standard as a republican with regards to race and religion in politics. Very hypocritical.

Yep, not only in race and religion, age, sex, country of origin, etc. The most discriminated person in today's would is a white male.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
He breathes.

Now that is not what I'm looking for. Many have said he is racist but I can only conclude that those in the media and blog'ng world are making a much ado about nothing. I mean ok so he's black and he has a black wife and kids but I don't see him making a department of reparations or appointing ghetto people to key positions, like what hillary is sort of doing. He has done everything a typical politician has ever done, which does include almost every republican candidate and much of the republican party.

If someone is going to make the comment, I would just like to see what they are talking about to know that my definition of racist is not right.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now that is not what I'm looking for. Many have said he is racist but I can only conclude that those in the media and blog'ng world are making a much ado about nothing. I mean ok so he's black and he has a black wife and kids but I don't see him making a department of reparations or appointing ghetto people to key positions, like what hillary is sort of doing. He has done everything a typical politician has ever done, which does include almost every republican candidate and much of the republican party.

If someone is going to make the comment, I would just like to see what they are talking about to know that my definition of racist is not right.

I would LOVE to confront him on TV. It would be VERY easy to 'draw him" out, expose his 'true' self for all to easy. VERY easy. Cowards are easy to play.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I would LOVE to confront him on TV. It would be VERY easy to 'draw him" out, expose his 'true' self for all to easy. VERY easy. Cowards are easy to play.

That makes no sense at all. confront him about his racism?

Expose what?

See here is my problem, someone makes the statement that he is racist on the radio but doesn't explain what they mean, so for the causal listener, that person has zero credibility and is ignored. So when I seen it pop up here, I have to ask what makes him racist?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Expose what?

See here is my problem, someone makes the statement that he is racist on the radio but doesn't explain what they mean, so for the causal listener, that person has zero credibility and is ignored. So when I seen it pop up here, I have to ask what makes him racist?

Expose, not ONLY his racism, but his HATRED of our country and our Constitution.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He plays the race card all the time. He condones racism in others. This subject is a prime example. He's a total hypocrite.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

Expose what?

Have you seriously forgotten about the church he was a member of that had racist sermons?

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums