While POTUS Tries to Re-think What a Red Line Is...

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Iran is stepping up its preparations for war with Israel

By Con Coughlin World Last updated: May 5th, 2013

Confirmation that Israeli warplanes have carried out a series of air strikes in Syria against consignments of missiles being shipped to Hizbollah in southern Lebanon has highlighted Iran's attempts to reinforce its regional allies in anticipation of military conflict with Israel.
As I revealed last month, recent intelligence reports indicate that Iran has revived its efforts to ship weapons to the radical Hamas movement in Gaza. Following negotiations between members of the Quds force from Iran's Revolutionary Guards, Sudanese government officials and Hamas leaders earlier this year, Iran has chartered a number of Boeing 747 cargo planes to smuggle weapons to Hamas via Sudan...

For complete story see:
Iran is stepping up its preparations for war with Israel ? Telegraph Blogs

It looks like Barack Hussein Obama is failing in his efforts to convince Israel to follow his lead from behind campaign in Syria and do nothing while Iran develops their nuclear devices. In spite of his efforts to claim that terrorism is on the wane, it appears that the Islamofascists haven't gotten the message. The incompetence of the Obama administration and the Clinton State Dept has likely allowed a mess to develop in the Middle East that can't be undone. The Obama foreign policy has resulted in our enemies having no fear of us and our allies no longer trusting us.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This is EXACTLY what happens when you send a child to do an adult's job. ( I would have said a boy to do a man's job but I would be accused of being racist, sexist or some kind if 'ist)

No budget, still on the campaign trail, trying to gut the Constitution, running up debt, what a PUTZ!

Now HE is stuck with Bush's WMDs. What's HE going to do with them? He can't control Israel, he can't control Iran, he can't see to be able to control ANYTHING!

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He may not know what a red line is but I bet he's clear on what a cocaine line is.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Nice ... Larry, Curly, and Moe all together in one thread ... maybe Shemp or Curly Joe will pop in and say "Howdy" ...

It looks like Barack Hussein Obama is failing in his efforts to convince Israel to follow his lead from behind campaign in Syria and do nothing while Iran develops their nuclear devices.

Well from what I can tell, there is no evidence that Iran is actually developing nuclear weapons currently - notwithstanding what those who are pathologically prone to exaggeration have to say - in fact, the consensus among those in the intelligence community, perhaps in a position to know, is the opposite ... if that is what you mean when you say "nuclear devices" ...

Of course, when one is gullible enough to believe that the troops fighting in Iraq (based on a lie) were "defending the Constitution" there's no accounting for what sort of idiocy one might be inclined to believe ...

Personally, I'm still waiting to hear a decent explanation of that little bit of insanity ...

How about it ... care to make at least some effort to explain/defend your assertions ?

Or would you just prefer to once again turn tail and run ?

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Wait. Huh? What? There's trouble in the Middle East? And Clinton and Obama caused it? When did this happen? Why didn't I get the memo? Things have always been so peaceful over there, why did they get involved?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wait. Huh? What? There's trouble in the Middle East? And Clinton and Obama caused it? When did this happen? Why didn't I get the memo? Things have always been so peaceful over there, why did they get involved?

That's what you get for staying in your shell so long this spring! :p

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's what you get for staying in your shell so long this spring! :p
Ah, got it. So it all happened this Spring. I knew things have always been peaceful over there in the Middle East. Had no idea that the situation had changed.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ah, got it. So it all happened this Spring. I knew things have always been peaceful over there in the Middle East. Had no idea that the situation had changed.

You ALMOST have it right. It mostly happened over the late fall and winter when all good turtles are HiBurNaTiNg!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Given the clown-like aspect of asserting that those engaged in fighting in the Iraq War were somehow "defending the Constitution" ... yes - Bozo - as an alternative - certainly works as well ...

And actually quoting something by Con Coughlin - a repeated loser - only cements it even further:

Con Coughlin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not sure how anyone can connect the "defending the constitution" with the Iraq war?
Not even close.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm not sure how anyone can connect the "defending the constitution" with the Iraq war?
Not even close.

And yet one of our very own respected and esteemed EO members has stated that very thing, and did so very matter-of-factly as if it was something that was just understood and accepted as being a self-evident truth. Perhaps being of the belief that whenever our troops are deployed anywhere it is always to defend the Constitution, I dunno. We're still waiting on the gobble-gobble 411 of how, exactly, the Iraq War was somehow in defense of the Constitution. So far he's mum on that.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We might have had what we thought was a good reason to go there. You know, weapons of mass destruction and the elimination of Sadam :rolleyes:, but none of that has anything to do with the Constitution.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Well from what I can tell, there is no evidence that Iran is actually developing nuclear weapons currently.......

As I've said before......I am in full belief that there WILL be a Nuclear Weapon used during my lifetime.......

And quite honestly........I somewhat am hoping the day will come when that Mushroom Cloud hits the Sky just to shut a few people up over this whole issue.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
As I've said before......I am in full belief that there WILL be a Nuclear Weapon used during my lifetime.......
You're also of the full belief that Dubya was the greatest thing since sliced bread ...

And quite honestly........I somewhat am hoping the day will come when that Mushroom Cloud hits the Sky just to shut a few people up over this whole issue.
Well, the inclination/desire to "shut a few people up" is bad enough in and of itself - it renders you into the authoritarian band ... but to actually "hope" for nuclear weapons usage in order to achieve that end puts you squarely into the camp of the functionally insane ...