While POTUS Tries to Re-think What a Red Line Is...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And quite honestly........I somewhat am hoping the day will come when that Mushroom Cloud hits the Sky just to shut a few people up over this whole issue.

Well, the inclination/desire to "shut a few people up" is bad enough in and of itself - it renders you into the authoritarian band ... but to actually "hope" for nuclear weapons usage in order to achieve that end puts you squarely into the camp of the functionally insane ...

Brisco

Expert Expediter
You're also of the full belief that Dubya was the greatest thing since sliced bread ...

Considering the sad shape this country is in today.............with NO Hope in Sight because of all the Changes that have been / are being made.........I'd pretty much say that George W is the best thing America has had since the introduction of sliced bread.

Wouldn't you agree with that.....................

Sad that G W's Approval Rating as a President is HIGHER today than when he was in Office...........and HIGHER today than a Current sittings Presidents Approval Rating.

... but to actually "hope" for nuclear weapons usage in order to achieve that end puts you squarely into the camp of the functionally insane ...

This has been in Question for quite some time now...........................:p

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Interesting - in that it flies in the face of some of the war propaganda being peddled:

UN Commission Investigator: It Was The Syrian Rebels Who Used Sarin « LewRockwell.com Blog

Words coming from a Fellow Radical brother in arms I see................

Opinions from Daniel McAdams lost my interest about here:

........knowing about "red lines" and a US/Saudi/Qatari/Israeli/Turk bloodlust to invade.

........rabid warhawks in the US and their absurd poodles in the UK and France.

Makes it all the more interesting to ponder what exactly it was that Ambassador Stevens was doing on that fateful night in Benghazi.......

And then he Blows this out his rear-end:

What happens to the "red line" when it turns out that US allies were the ones who used the chemical weapons?

After finding the 1 PERSON in that arena that has a slight opinion that the US backed Syrian Rebels are the ones using the Sarin Gas.

.....there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof.....

Again:

.....there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof......

All this piece is is a Personal Opinion from a War Hating Mongrel that used hard wording to support an opinion he believes is already true and proven. AND.........his lackluster sheeple have fallen for it.

Case in Point here....................

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
And quite honestly........I somewhat am hoping the day will come when that Mushroom Cloud hits the Sky just to shut a few people up over this whole issue.

When a man who urinates in parking lots and wears a hat, sun glasses and a trench coat prefaces his statement with "And quite honestly" I expect some craziness to follow.

This one did not disappoint. :p