Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
where's that 'snort' button we keep asking for?! :confused:

snortbutton.gif

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Xiggi won't be too happy being mistaken for me. Now I've got to watch my back for another person looking to beat me up.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Xiggi won't be too happy being mistaken for me. Now I've got to watch my back for another person looking to beat me up.

I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up at the Expo with 'Moot' on his ID badge, lol, and I sure won't tell anyone different. :D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I resemble that remark :eek:

GiantLike.jpg

No you don't - you're always laughing. Yesterday it took 10 seconds for me to locate you in the Iowa 70 truckstop chrome wonderland, because you were laughing. If you want to hide, you'd have to be real quiet - and luckily, I don't think you can. [It's the kind of laugh that makes others want to laugh too, and that's pretty cool] :D

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I think I've met a few also, hanging out on expediters row at the t/a exit 15 i-75, seems to be a very popular place to rest.
tk

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I've met so many over the years, that if I start naming them I'm sure to leave some out.. LOL.. oh, and it was MOOSE hangin out with OVM that day at the booth.

Dale

MissKat

Expert Expediter
The one I'm talkin bout is Ziggi. I know what Moose sounds like cuz I heard him on the radio. Thanks Steve for solving the mystery for me

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't think I've met anybody in person even yet. My habit of not hanging at truck stops--- that, and the cloaking device I got from the Romulans. Great for hiding in plain sight.

canesman07

Seasoned Expediter
What is this "EO" you speak off? My last 3 trips to Laredo I have met and talked with numerous people from all carriers. I drive a CV for one of the major carriers, well at least for now I think. Sorry but all questions are based on ignorance.