Which EO Members...

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It means a lot to my wife to meet other ladies on the road so she doesn't feel like the only lady in a van out here. It's a tough life style for a lady out here and the support she receives from the other ladies helps a lot.

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
i USED TO TRY AND TALK TO A FEW BUT THEY DIDN'T WANT TO TALK SO I LEFT. THATS BEEN A FEW YEARS AGO SO...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yeap Little Joe, I remember, but the Key word in this thread was "RECENTLY"...In my almost 5 yr out here, I have met amore then a few EO members....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I don't know, 5-6 months might be considered "recent", Its been almost a yr since i Met Little Joe, and over 3 yrs since i met Layoutshooter Joe...I wouldn't consider either of them "recent".....

I met another member this morning, he is a lurker, does post but not alot. He told me and showed me things that he has done to his Sprinter that he took directly from my post and pictures on the building of the Cargo Max....He stopped more because he knew the Van, but it still goes back to EO....

We have a common bond with every one in a CV, Sprinter or whatever that does expediting and is sitting in a parking lot waiting for that next load...I know for me people approuch me because of the EO Stickers, and because they recognize the Cargo Max...Ok so some have had EO sticker on their truck for years and have never been approuched...so what....While we have that "expediter bond" if there is an EO sticker on your Truck, to me thats just one more bond d the "community" just got smaller....Most often I'll say hi, even it you don't have a sticker from EO, thats just me, but if' I see one, I'll for sure stop.

Last edited:

MissKat

Expert Expediter
We drive for Bruno, love ChefDennis, met Dreamer, Caffees, Judy Avery, Paullud, Wolfeman, Scuba, Jelliott, Jenny and The Enemy, and had dinner with Wombat. Now that was entertaining...

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We drive for Bruno, love ChefDennis, met Dreamer, Caffees, Judy Avery, Paullud, Wolfeman, Scuba, Jelliott, Jenny and The Enemy, and had dinner with Wombat. Now that was entertaining...

I enjoyed the few minutes we were able to talk. Looking forward to the expo again this year.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I have met Davekc, Dreamer, Turtle, Leo, OVM, John Elliott, Teamcaffee, JohnO (RIP) Lawrence, RichM, TerryandRene,and so many others sorry if I forget. All nice people. Members that drive or drove for us are Misskatt, BigCat, and Wombat started in Expediting as my Co drivers many years ago.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Thanks for the reminder Dave! I have met Leo, saw OVM, I think Steve Wolfe said I met Mr. Moot in the Load 1 booth, and Jimby was in the workshop where we cut up.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It wasn't me in the Load One booth. I have yet to make it to an Expo. On two occasions I have crossed into a parallel universe. Both times I made it back safely and alone. At least I think I came back alone. Maybe the me that inhabits the other universe sneaked back into this universe with me and I didn't notice. Maybe you and Steve are in that other universe and met the other me in that universe. If the other me is with Load One, I wish that me would share some of his paycheck with this me. Is a gift tax involved when money transfer from one universe to another?

If we ever meet, you'll recognize me because I'll look just like the Moot that was in the Load One booth but from a different universe.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for the reminder Dave! I have met Leo, saw OVM, I think Steve Wolfe said I met Mr. Moot in the Load 1 booth, and Jimby was in the workshop where we cut up.

I think the L1 booth consisted of Steve, John, Chef, Xiggi, TJP, Enemy, and myself. There were a few others that I am not sure they are on here

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It wasn't me in the Load One booth. I have yet to make it to an Expo. On two occasions I have crossed into a parallel universe. Both times I made it back safely and alone. At least I think I came back alone. Maybe the me that inhabits the other universe sneaked back into this universe with me and I didn't notice. Maybe you and Steve are in that other universe and met the other me in that universe. If the other me is with Load One, I wish that me would share some of his paycheck with this me. Is a gift tax involved when money transfer from one universe to another?

If we ever meet, you'll recognize me because I'll look just like the Moot that was in the Load One booth but from a different universe.

354f5j.jpg..........

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I think the L1 booth consisted of Steve, John, Chef, Xiggi, TJP, Enemy, and myself. There were a few others that I am not sure they are on here

Having met every one of the guys listed, I promise none of them resemble the Moot I've met a few times. Though now I'm not sure which one that was, exactly....oh wait, I know: the one who used to raise chinchillas! And take sneaky photos to post here, and put hilarious bumperstickers on the back of an innocent driver's truck when they weren't looking, and generally enliven conversation whether present or not - that version, I've met. And if his doppelganger is single, I'd enjoy meeting him, too, cause the Moot I know is happily married, and that's how it goes: all the good guys are taken, sigh. [Just kidding - I'm happily single, and plan to stay that way.]
And yesterday, I had lunch with the one & only GottaGo, who was/is parked in the truckstop across the street [I only get internet at the QT, & she likes to be close to the chrome shop, lol]
That was kind of my point about the bumperstickers & the 'Location' thread: vans can congregate in a specific area and socialize easier than the trucks, who could be parked in the same lot as a fellow EO driver without even knowing it.
Heck, in a van, you can see who is where just by driving by, cause the vans are out front - but the trucks don't have it that easy. And us women drivers don't like walking the rows in a truckstop parking lot, because too many drivers think we're looking for something [or someone] we really don't want. The 'Location' thread is the safest way for many of us to see who is where & when.
Oh - we're in KC today.
;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Having met every one of the guys listed, I promise none of them resemble the Moot I've met a few times. Though now I'm not sure which one that was, exactly....oh wait, I know: the one who used to raise chinchillas! And take sneaky photos to post here, and put hilarious bumperstickers on the back of an innocent driver's truck when they weren't looking, and generally enliven conversation whether present or not - that version, I've met. And if his doppelganger is single, I'd enjoy meeting him, too, cause the Moot I know is happily married, and that's how it goes: all the good guys are taken, sigh. [Just kidding - I'm happily single, and plan to stay that way.]
And yesterday, I had lunch with the one & only GottaGo, who was/is parked in the truckstop across the street [I only get internet at the QT, & she likes to be close to the chrome shop, lol]
That was kind of my point about the bumperstickers & the 'Location' thread: vans can congregate in a specific area and socialize easier than the trucks, who could be parked in the same lot as a fellow EO driver without even knowing it.
Heck, in a van, you can see who is where just by driving by, cause the vans are out front - but the trucks don't have it that easy. And us women drivers don't like walking the rows in a truckstop parking lot, because too many drivers think we're looking for something [or someone] we really don't want. The 'Location' thread is the safest way for many of us to see who is where & when.
Oh - we're in KC today.
;)

You could wear a sandwich board that says: DRIVER...LOL

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cheri, if you want to meet up with my doppleganger, go to the universe next door. The best way to do that is by elevator. At least that's the only way I have ever done it. Even if an elevator doesn't take you to a parallel universe, they are still way cool to ride in.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cheri, if you want to meet up with my doppleganger, go to the universe next door. The best way to do that is by elevator. At least that's the only way I have ever done it. Even if an elevator doesn't take you to a parallel universe, they are still way cool to ride in.

Have you ever ridden the "inclinomators" sp? at Luxor in Las Vegas? They rise and fall at something like 37 degrees. Pretty cool.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just a wee bit claustrophobic, so I'm looking for the right mirror/leak Kurt Vonnegut wrote about instead. Taking my navigational skills [and my screwy GPS] into account, I'm sure I'll find it, too. :eek:
You need to find your way to Wilmington, Ohio, next July, cause we couldn't possibly suck helium & sing "I'm too sexy" without you on board, ok?