Where's your sense of humor?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Yup I do believe thats what it means....ugh I just woke up and theres a Timmys 1 or 2 exits down the road.....

Now darlin...how can you drink that swill when there's a Speedway somewhere close with the best coffee in the world!

Now does anyone agree with me? Speedway coffee tops Timmy's?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Now darlin...how can you drink that swill when there's a Speedway somewhere close with the best coffee in the world!

Now does anyone agree with me? Speedway coffee tops Timmy's?

Speedway?

Now I don't have a sense of humor but that is funny.

There is a group somewhere in the big little internet that has a cup by cup comparison between the major brands of coffee on the site. although I lost the link to their web site, I didn't remember seeing any mention of Speedway. I know that the site grew out of a fight between Canadians and Americans on which coffee is the best, Dunkin Donuts or Tim Hortons.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Now Greg...Speedway prides itself on fresh hot coffee and it's always got the cream that I like.
Timmy's just tastes burnt to me now that I'm out of that habit. Have you TRIED speedway lately?

By the way you are one of the few posters in here that I normally agree with.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Yup I do believe thats what it means....ugh I just woke up and theres a Timmys 1 or 2 exits down the road.....

Down the road!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???:eek: My timmy's is right here beside me on the counter top every morning. You will remember Ken that DD and I got hooked on timmy's years ago!!:D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Now Greg...Speedway prides itself on fresh hot coffee and it's always got the cream that I like.
Timmy's just tastes burnt to me now that I'm out of that habit. Have you TRIED speedway lately?

By the way you are one of the few posters in here that I normally agree with.

Yes I have tried it but for some reason, like truck stop coffee I tend to think that places that sell gas and pop, don't seem to be too focused on quality coffee - sorry....

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My Coffee is better than Timmy's Speedway is good but needs a Drive Thru, I prefer Duncan's

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Can't allow them to be
irked on my page
if someone gets snarly
I'd fly into a rage

and that's just not
the way I wanna be
cuz Dreamer has
such high hopes for me

Kyreax

Seasoned Expediter
Humor?

As far as I'm concerned, if you can't laugh at yourself, you have a serious character flaw. I won't even hang around anybody who doesn't have a sense of humor.:D

Me? I'm a goofball and I think my blood pressure is lower because of it.:D

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I tend to like the dry kind myself, as opposed to the knee slapping kind where the person tells the most hideous 'joke' and then has to ask if you got it and explain it, thinking that becuz nobody is laughing, that nobody got it, when in reality it just wasn't funny enough to pull a laugh out of anyone, if ya know what I mean eh?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I have none, I live in Michigan.... right on the border of Detroit... so they stole my humor, stripped it and sold it for parts.....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Sounds like you're a bunch of car parts and the boosters gotcha! Now just think how many people would go to a chop shop to buy your experience and brains! Wow! what a deal!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sorry ya'll I haven't posted in here for a couple of days because I was too busy laughing at this road sign...If ya'll know what I'm talking about you'll get it....lol:) Not to mention, I don't have internet service when I get into where I'm going in Florida and I've been really busy last couple of days.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have none, I live in Michigan.... right on the border of Detroit... so they stole my humor, stripped it and sold it for parts.....

How can you not be amused??? what more could a guy ask for, but a beauty queen Canadian Govenor and Sen. Levin...is he Jewish??? :)

OddCouple

Seasoned Expediter
How can you tell when a truck driver has been on the road to long?
When he gets home, his wife gives him a hug and whispers in his ear I ain't got no panties on. He looks at her and says "Shut up stupid."

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Sounds like you're a bunch of car parts and the boosters gotcha! Now just think how many people would go to a chop shop to buy your experience and brains! Wow! what a deal!

I'LL BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!

Actually, I thought I lost mine too, until I looked at the classifieds and what some ppl think their truck is worth. I bout turded myself!!! Maybe they think it's a classic or antique, therefore we should pay more for more age. Or like it's more experienced with higher milage:D

Last edited: