Where's your sense of humor?

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Dave,
I just read my family that quote.. LOL.. you got us all crackin up!

You guys got me thinking bout a late night jam session now.. wonder what kind of music everyone likes? I tinker a bit with the guitar myself, mostly country, gospel, lil old rock thrown in... we get ol DaveKC wound up.. we might find out if he has a wild side.. LOL.

Dale

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I can't play anything except dead, but send a msg to Packmule, if you're getting a jam session together. Bet there's a lot of others who play, too, if you ask....

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Exelant Dreamer, I like so much .........We can do some expedieding contest show...... this will be very nice and big fun..........
For a music I will give a link now for some lady who don't havea clue abut the English and she was so brave to present her in Musical idol in Europe...........now she is very popular and she have show that nothing is in possibale , just if you want to do and doing by heart of curso and let all have a fun with her song in You tube foe only 1 month - 5 000 000 see her presnetation. I hope all have a fun and reberber that every thing it is possible in the life , just to we want and work for..........
YouTube - Ken Lee or Without you,Mariah Carey-improved English(subs)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Have you kept your sense of humor
While you're sweating in your truck
Or has the news distressed you
With all the politicians run amuck

Did you stop and smell the roses
Did you dance around the lot
Or have your toes been tapping
On the gas when your load is hot

Remember why we do this
To make our wallets fat
To watch across the country
As mountains turn to flat

It's a good life that we savor
As the sun rises in the East
To stop and have a tailgate
Of good old fashioned eats!

pelgrn

Expert Expediter
I got the drums covered,we can play wipe out.That may be in bad taste at a trk expo.Even better,can dedicate it to all saftey depts.

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Kay: No, ma'am. We at the FBI do not have a sense of humor we're aware of. May we come in? -

MIB(1997)

So did you hear about the swift driver that spent 4 hours circling the atlanta air port ............ he was looking for a pilot.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
thought I'd resurect this
of a much gentler time
Dreamer still insprires
when he has the time

when the cold has us hiding
indoors or in the van
think spring and green and pretty blue
if you think you can

We're getting crochety and old
as the years keep passing by