Where's your sense of humor?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ya know I rarely post here any more. If more people had a sense of humor and less people had something to prove, the whole forum would be more enjoyable to read.

Just my two cents for this year!

Reactions: 3 people

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Yes we need more and more people with sense of humor, in this way we will have more fun adn resolving are problems a lot more easy and with a big fun . we need to have a fun :):):)

Reactions: 1 person

Xpediter

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
What Does A Schneider Truck & An Orange Barrel Have In Common?

They both have a dirt bag in them!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hey Here is a good one.

Driver looking for Truck.

Hi, I'm okayed with " Any Trucking Company" and I'm looking for an owner that has a new 2008 Peterbilt DR unit with a Kichen, Bathroom (with shower), coffee maker, mircowave, Generator,New Dell laptop with cooling table so I can talk to my women, lots of cabnets to put all my things, Must have a 40 inch Flat Screen with DVD player, PS3 so I can play all my games and turn down loads when I'm playing. Truck must have lots of chrome so I can look good in my new ride. Truck has to have spinners on the rims because its cool with neon under the truck so I can look pretty at night. Box must have 104 LED lights on my 16 foot box so I can see the box at night. Truck has to have a 600 horsepower CAT with air ride cab and sleeper. I want 70% of the base plus 100% of the FSC and the owner must pay the tolls because its his truck not mine. Owner must pay my workmans comp. Truck must have a apartment size Fridge that will hold all my food because I plan on living in your truck. The truck needs to have a top of the line CB so I can talk over everyone on the CB. The owner must pay to have the truck washed 2 times a week and the inside cleaned out and carpet cleaned once a month. Owner pays for all repairs because I don't change headlights or light bulbs on the truck. I just got out of Truck drving school last week and have many offers. If you can meet my demands call me at 1800UPYOURS, But don't call me until after 11 am because I like to sleep in.

Super Driver
Joe Bob Wilson

P.S by the way I like to run a week on then a week off, that way I can drive to see my women.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Hey Here is a good one.

Driver looking for Truck.

Hi, I'm okayed with " Any Trucking Company" and I'm looking for an owner that has a new 2008 Peterbilt DR unit with a Kichen, Bathroom (with shower), coffee maker, mircowave, Generator,New Dell laptop with cooling table so I can talk to my women, lots of cabnets to put all my things, Must have a 40 inch Flat Screen with DVD player, PS3 so I can play all my games and turn down loads when I'm playing. Truck must have lots of chrome so I can look good in my new ride. Truck has to have spinners on the rims because its cool with neon under the truck so I can look pretty at night. Box must have 104 LED lights on my 16 foot box so I can see the box at night. Truck has to have a 600 horsepower CAT with air ride cab and sleeper. I want 70% of the base plus 100% of the FSC and the owner must pay the tolls because its his truck not mine. Owner must pay my workmans comp. Truck must have a apartment size Fridge that will hold all my food because I plan on living in your truck. The truck needs to have a top of the line CB so I can talk over everyone on the CB. The owner must pay to have the truck washed 2 times a week and the inside cleaned out and carpet cleaned once a month. Owner pays for all repairs because I don't change headlights or light bulbs on the truck. I just got out of Truck drving school last week and have many offers. If you can meet my demands call me at 1800UPYOURS, But don't call me until after 11 am because I like to sleep in.

Super Driver
Joe Bob Wilson

P.S by the way I like to run a week on then a week off, that way I can drive to see my women.

He sounds really flexible.

BTW, it's really good to see you posting on here again.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Now that's what was missing! Just a bunch of people having fun and not quarreling!

I don't know Dreamer...may have to dust off my poetic license and see what glorious words I can kill! *l*