What's Going On At Panther???

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Being a member here can almost be like a marriage....post something just once and everyone remembers and will remind you.....LOL...:eek:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
awww..hmmm...that was meant in a positive light of course..cuz we all need a gentle reminder sometimes...:D

Speaking of gentle reminders...I just saw that commercial for Flex seal...looks like it's going to work...if it ever gets applied...*LOL*;)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I want to sign on with a carrier but I'm only staying a month. Will you please call me back as I need to make some money. I want to make about $3000.00 a month take home in a cargo van. My add has been posted on EO for six months now, I did get a call but it was from a company in IRAQ. They wanted to know if I had my haz mat, because they want me to move explosives for a company called the TELLAVAN.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I did get a call but it was from a company in IRAQ. They wanted to know if I had my haz mat, because they want me to move explosives for a company called the TELLAVAN.

tellavan.jpg

armin88

Expert Expediter
You all think its funny,**** you all!I hope you all feeze your asses off while i'm sleeping in my warm bed at home!

mike1973

Seasoned Expediter
armin88,I just send you a pm with my contact info,I have a cargo van with Panther,give me a call.Thanks Mike

mike1973

Seasoned Expediter
I never posted on the open forum before till now,I been an owner with Panther just little over a year now,I own a cargo van,in last few weeks I been having issues getting someone on the phone also.I read somewhere not sure where now,that they are moving there office?Reason I ask is because my van is at Panther's H.Q in OH and I woundering if they will move the van somewhere else?Input on this would be great,Mike.