What's Going On At Panther???

armin88

Expert Expediter
I been calling the recruiters over there all week and not one of them answers the phone or return phone calls!What's the deal?

Deville

Not a Member
You would think they would be braking down doors for mew people after losing 45 trucks to FDCC the past month.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I deal with them everyday sending them drivers and they call or e-mail me back. I e-mail them too as it's faster. I know one of the driver recruiters will be off all next week and they where short staffed this week with people off sick so that may be why you didn't get a call back. If you ever have a problem just let me know as I live down the road from the home office in Seville, Ohio.

armin88

Expert Expediter
I called 2-3 times every day up today since Monday and no one answers!I try everyone,no one picks up the phone,I leave voicemails,no one returns my calls!

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
I been calling the recruiters over there all week and not one of them answers the phone or return phone calls!What's the deal?

They probably have call display and see that its the guy from Eo calling that wants to make 3k a month from a cargo van.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Armin, if you were the holder of a Panther Precious Metal Priority Card you would have much quicker phone access to Panther Personnel. Even a measly Bronze membership would give you Bronze Priority. Of course the catch is that you must be leased to Panther to start earning your reward points in order to obtain precious metal status.

Have you tried sending a resume the old fashioned way? The U.S.P.S. needs your support. Buy a stamp today. It costs so little to send so much.

armin88

Expert Expediter
Well I guest Panther doesn't need people,looking at trucks for sale and lot of them have Panther logo,I guest I should take that as a hint>

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
I haven't seen where someone else has posted this so I will take a stab at why you are having a problem with return phone calls.

1. Speeding ticket for more than 15 over.

2. You live in Florida.

3. You have problems finding a co-driver.

4. You have had several owners agree to sign you on, but for some reason you don't go thru with the contract.

5. In the last 9 months you have gone from wanting weekday driving only, to six weeks out, and everything in between.

6. No experience.

7. No money.

8. You have clearly stated on an open forum that you have little intention of staying with Panther or the owner for any length of time. (recruiters read these forums for leads)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I haven't seen where someone else has posted this so I will take a stab at why you are having a problem with return phone calls.

2. You live in Florida.

4. You have had several owners agree to sign you on, but for some reason you don't go thru with the contract.

5. In the last 9 months you have gone from wanting weekday driving only, to six weeks out, and everything in between.

6. No experience.

7. No money.

8. You have clearly stated on an open forum that you have little intention of staying with Panther or the owner for any length of time. (recruiters read these forums for leads)

Jim you are absolutely right...IF I seen that apps.....there'd be no phone call, nothing.....

I would not waste my time...

armin88

Expert Expediter

2. You live in Florida.

6. No experience.

7. No money.

What are talking about??What are you a hacker???