What was you're most embarrassing moment?

guido4475

Not a Member
I'll be the first to start this.I will do most anything for a laugh,or to get people to laugh.But this really happened in texas. And was totally unplanned.I was in a laundromat doing laundry. And on this particular morning there were quite a few beautiful mexican women doing their laundry also.Let it be known, that I think mexican women are so hot.Anyway, after putting my clothes in the washer, adding soap, filling my downy ball with the required amount of snuggle fabric softener, I put the correct change into the washer.Upon doing so, I dropped a quarter.So I bent down to pick it up, and in doing so, I sneezzed at the same time. Now what happened at the same time was totally unexpected and out of my control.But as I sneezed,I ripped this ungodly loud fart that could of been mistaken for a tuba hooked to an amplifier. I am surprised the windows didnt blow out from the pressurization.I stood there bent down, wondering what to do, in embarrassment.So I finally worked up the nerve and stood up, to see that every hot mexican woman was looking right at me.All I could manage to say was excuse me.They started talking in spanish as I crawed back to the truck, waiting for everyone to leave before I went back in. Next time, I will leave the quarter on the floor.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
i suppose it might be something to do with "going home to "SHEEP".........:D

Last edited:

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Tubas are a cornerstone of Mexican music. The only thing that you were missing was an accordian.

Those Latinas would have been dancing for sure!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok, mine. We were living out in the country (as we almost always do) and had several hunting dogs. One of my "witches" (female dog that the software won't let me use the correct term for) was having a problem and suspected worms. I talked with the vet and he suggested that I bring in a stool sample. I collected a sample and drove into town and walked into what I thought was the vet's office and announced that I had brought in my "witches" stool sample only to find out that I had walked into the OBG/YN clinic that was next door to the vet. You can only imagine the roar of laughter that went up over that one!!! Layoutshooter

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter
I had two 4X4X4 skids in my CV. The van was full from bunk to rear doors. It was the dark of the night and I had to pee BAD. Pullled into this dark shopping center where nothing was open and opened my side cargo doors and started to "adjust my load straps", when this woman walked up and asked me directions to something. Told her I wasn't from around here and continued to "adjust". I'm sure glad she didn't hear the liquid sound coming from my "load straps". That was before I had invented the Old Prof's Professional Personal Patented Plastic Pee Pipe that could be used while in the driver's seat.

P51bombay

Expert Expediter
I had two 4X4X4 skids in my CV. The van was full from bunk to rear doors. It was the dark of the night and I had to pee BAD. Pullled into this dark shopping center where nothing was open and opened my side cargo doors and started to "adjust my load straps", when this woman walked up and asked me directions to something. Told her I wasn't from around here and continued to "adjust". I'm sure glad she didn't hear the liquid sound coming from my "load straps". That was before I had invented the Old Prof's Professional Personal Patented Plastic Pee Pipe that could be used while in the driver's seat.

You don't know this guy do you? :)

YouTube - pikey poo!!!! (hilarious)

guido4475

Not a Member
Or another embarrassing moment was when I was going in the Petro to take a shower.It seems that from the truck to the counter at the Petro where I had to get the shower key the lid had come off of the can of shaving cream inside the duffel bag.So when I went to pick it up from the duffel bag area there was shaving cream oozing from the zipper and anywhere else it could find to ooze from.needless to say everything was coated with gilette shaving cream.Not good.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
went to lemans for the 24hr race back in 93. and flew thru heathrow. had to go thru customs and have all carry on baggage examined. got the camera bag and the the back pack back but not the fanny pack. i looked around and asked.....when do i get my fanny pack returned? people turned and looked at the coarse american with the potty mouth. took me three days to learn that the english calls them bum packs. fanny is a slang term for a womans nether region bits.

well, two nations divided by a common language.

is it any wonder that the babs movie about fanny brice was called funny girl rather than fanny girl?

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter
Sorry, no pics available. Two pieces of 2 inch plastic pipe, each 6 inches long connected by a 45 degree elbow. The bottom end has a permanent cap, the top end has a screw-on cap. All this stuff is hardware store material. Basically it's a pee bottle with a bend in it. Use your imagination as to how to use it.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Case of montezumas revenge,or the runs as some say.

After gingerly walking into the truck stop,stoping now and then to pray not to have happen, what you know is going to happen,you finally make it into the bathroom to find all the stalls occupied.So off to the other bathroom,its the one upstairs,and as you are walking up the stairs,you find it's to late and you only need the shower,of course,your not in any shape to walk to the desk to get a shower key.You just go into a stall, use your phone,call your co driver to bring change of clothes,and watch him laugh his butt off after giving you the change.

guido4475

Not a Member
I actually had a similar thing like that happen too me.Back in the day, my drinking days.I went out drinking the night before and put down quite a bit.Well anyway, the next morning I went outside to change the head gasket on my 1970 Ford pickup with a 300 straight six in it. Does anyone know how long and heavy these heads are? Well, I went to pull it up off of the block while I was under the hood, with both feet on each inside fender. Needless to say, I had the same experience as Nightcreacher.But I have had quite a few duck walking experiences also. mostly after eating at the J.