Welcome to June, 2014

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at the TA in Monroe and-geez, I'm so nervous I can barely type-I'm picking up at "The Yard" tomorrow! Yes! The Yard! You dream about things like that, but you never imagine it could happen to you, and yes, I'll be buying a lottery ticket tomorrow. The things I've heard... Is it true that when you back in the dock Kate Upton opens your doors and rolls down your landing gear? If "The Elliot" should come into the dock area is it O.K. to humbly greet him, or should you not look him directly in the eyes? So many questions... I'm as giddy as a high school cheerleader on her first date with the quarterback!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I'm at the TA in Monroe and-geez, I'm so nervous I can barely type-I'm picking up at "The Yard" tomorrow! Yes! The Yard! You dream about things like that, but you never imagine it could happen to you, and yes, I'll be buying a lottery ticket tomorrow. The things I've heard... Is it true that when you back in the dock Kate Upton opens your doors and rolls down your landing gear? If "The Elliot" should come into the dock area is it O.K. to humbly greet him, or should you not look him directly in the eyes? So many questions... I'm as giddy as a high school cheerleader on her first date with the quarterback!!

Just don't look the forklift guys directly in their eyes. They bite.
And earplugs us is mandatory in the dispatch office.
Way too many trade secrets flying around up there!! ;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just don't look the forklift guys directly in their eyes. They bite.
And earplugs us is mandatory in the dispatch office.
Way too many trade secrets flying around up there!! ;)

got that right.....we have one of the most grumpiest lift drivers in Michigan....with his attitude you'd think he was UAW material....!

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Landed in Blackburg Sc sleep time and then find something to do for the weekend !

Sent from my flying circus ....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
10246301_477577039045086_448878259655093953_n.jpg
...Have a great day...:)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

No more need to to be nervous. Had the fine opportunity to meet Highway Star this morning and introduce him to JKE. It was a pleasure to meet your fine acquaintance and look forwards to meeting next time !!!!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Rotterdam, NY just outside of Albany. We had been running really well and getting ridiculous rates in my segment of the industry then it just stopped on Wednesday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

eklektek

Active Expediter
Has anyone ever heard of a small Michigan Expedite company called, On Time or On Call? If you have any information, positive or negative, please inbox me, as I would like to know more about this firm. Thank you.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Great week!!
Thank you Bill G, Nelson B & Ken M!!!
BillG27
Drifter
Ysracer

And thank you Sally!!!!!

Last edited: