Welcome to June, 2014

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No more need to to be nervous. Had the fine opportunity to meet Highway Star this morning and introduce him to JKE. It was a pleasure to meet your fine acquaintance and look forwards to meeting next time !!!!

It was great to meet you guys as well! The experience was everything I'd imagined it would be.

And thanks Murray for the heads up on the forklift guy, but he wasn't so bad, just busy.

Pontoon Beach, IL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
HappyDance.gif

Bathroom reno has started seriously....plaster and lathing coming off

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ugh!! That sounds like FUN and NO FUN all at the same time!

hallway and bathroom are a complete gut job floor to ceiling....ugh thats the not fun job.....watching it go back together with all new stuff is the fun part....:)

speaking of which our Rent A Pottie will be delivered today!!...LOL

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Finished my Illinois to texas run abit ago definitely past my nap time

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
hallway and bathroom are a complete gut job floor to ceiling....ugh thats the not fun job.....watching it go back together with all new stuff is the fun part....:)

speaking of which our Rent A Pottie will be delivered today!!...LOL

Our house has the same plaster and lathe which I plan to start ripping out when I get home next week. It makes quite a mess but it is worth it in the end.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Isn't there a good possibility of p&l having asbestos and/or layers of lead paint ?

You may want to keep the pets and rugrats away.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Isn't there a good possibility of p&l having asbestos and/or layers of lead paint ?
I'm pretty sure those of us that have been out here for the long haul may have eaten a few paint chips in our lifetime

Sent from my flying circus ....

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Weekend, Pig Roast and Friends we haven't seen for sometime, now back in service, lets see if the up swing rolls on!

The Fastest Horse in a one Horse Town.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

You may want to keep the pets and rugrats away.

Always a possibility....:).....From my generation that played with possible lead painted toys and slept in lead painted rooms and played with the mercury when the thermometer broke and lived to tell about it....

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
@ Home....only the area around toilet and tub left to strip off....contractor set up the porta pottie yesterday so the bowl comes off to-day...

Last edited: