Welcome to June, 2014

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You scared me. Thought there was something I needed to do and wasn't. I aspire to the longevity you have achieved with your Sprinter.

Just don't drive the guts out of it, don't ride the brakes and stay on top of PM....there is no real big secret....oh...and I've stuck to the "List" of fluids....that and some luck never hoit....:p

872,000 and counting......

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter

That's fantastic!! I kinda hate being off the road now. Mine's up to about 465,000 on that 4.8 and doesn't use a drop of oil. Oil pressure at 70 MPH still right at 40 psi.
And to think I'm considering getting rid of the van. I hate to see it parked so much when it's made about $235K in 22 months!! So much life left in it!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's fantastic!! I kinda hate being off the road now. Mine's up to about 465,000 on that 4.8 and doesn't use a drop of oil. Oil pressure at 70 MPH still right at 40 psi.
And to think I'm considering getting rid of the van. I hate to see it parked so much when it's made about $235K in 22 months!! So much life left in it!!

Since 05....you could say its a Million dollar van....It has grossed JuJu and I just over $1 million dollars....

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Turned down a load from Auburn IN. To Toledo for a losing rate. Got dinged for a turn down... How come we can't ding dispatch for offering a insult rate?

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just don't drive the guts out of it, don't ride the brakes and stay on top of PM....there is no real big secret....oh...and I've stuck to the "List" of fluids....that and some luck never hoit....:p

2008 650k and counting nothing but "the list" as well !

Sent from my flying circus

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Turned down a load from Auburn IN. To Toledo for a losing rate. Got dinged for a turn down... How come we can't ding dispatch for offering a insult rate?

Funny how that works...kind of lop sided....

also....How come most carriers don't advertise what the load bid failure rate is?....surely they keep track....