Welcome to June, 2014

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New Orleans to Jerrell Texas... Sleep time now deliver in AM already have another one lined up Dallas Tx to Broken Arrow!

Sent from my flying circus ....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
@ Home....even more rain....

Ballet-team-resizecrop---Copy-Copy_zps3f9b4670.jpg

Have a great day....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did you see the weather.com....a named storm might be forming off the coast of NC....weird crap happening around the world...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Finished up our load in NY. Now at the Pilot in Syracuse. Tomorrow morning we are heading up to Oswego for the weekend. Back in service on Tues.

Bass season just opened up. I'm home and I was thinking about heading out to the Oswego River to catch a few.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dallas Ft Worth a purport Been waiting for a plane to land for 3 hours with my freight.... + side detention time downside sitting here lol

Sent from my flying circus

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Being on a motorcycle will teach you a lot about defensive driving.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

I had a cruiser back about 5 years ago but got rid of it. I'm looking at getting a Kawasaki ZRX1100 the steady Eddie tribute bike

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had a cruiser back about 5 years ago but got rid of it. I'm looking at getting a Kawasaki ZRX1100 the steady Eddie tribute bike

I've ride most of my life, current bike is a 06 Royal Star Tour Deluxe, that has a Tri-Wing Trike kit added last year..

What would Sonny and Will Do?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Sunday morning gang....Rain has stopped...might get my oil changed today in both van and generator...and change the fuel, turbo and cabin filters as well......

image013_zpsb166cb6f.jpg

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service, sitting and waiting for the phone to start ringing.

What would Sonny and Will Do?