Welcome to June, 2014

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
In new lenox,il hanging at wally world. Figure good place to park before I have to start paying tolls getting closer to chicago

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
@ home for yet another week....

download7_zps32ad7249.jpg

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
@ home for yet another week....

download7_zps32ad7249.jpg

Couldn't you have earned enough in the 3 weeks you took off to just hire a contractor? Need to wonder if you lost more revenue then the professional would have cost you. But, at least your having fun!!! LOL.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
STL to Watertown NY. Now to sleep a while before I DH home to do some front end work.

Been home ever since. Phone rang maybe six times in 10 days. 341 meeting on the 14th, then I can run as hard as I want. For now, time to redd up the house; who knows how long we'll be able to stay in it?

See y'all in two weeks.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Couldn't you have earned enough in the 3 weeks you took off to just hire a contractor? Need to wonder if you lost more revenue then the professional would have cost you. But, at least your having fun!!! LOL. 

he IS a contractor!!....they have NO morals any of them!!

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
In new lenox,il hanging at wally world. Figure good place to park before I have to start paying tolls getting closer to chicago

Depends on where you're going in Chicago area! You don't have to pay tolls!!!!! In New Lenox at Wally World? You're somewhere on Rte.30?

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Well had 2 cancel today lets see if this one goes des plaines,il to memphis,TN