Welcome all new FedEx CC O/O and driver's

G

I was at the FedEx Custom Critical home office in Green, Ohio. There was alot of folks signing on FedEx C.C. I talked with a few people and told them about EO and if they needed some help on the road sometime that they should look up this site. A few said they was already on here, and a few said they was going to have to check it out.

So Welcome on with FedEx

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

G

gettin paid for that post ..buddy.. sounds like an advertisment ..are they any good?

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Biffee

This is the second post I read you attacking DM.

I also read the post you started about Panther cutting on the dispatchers. It doesn't work that way. We will not put up with a new member being negative, out the door. One must give respect to earn it.
It's not about being childish or that we can't take it, its called respect which you show none of.

This will be your last warning.

Anymore negativity and you are out of here.

Either show the Members and sponsors their respect or don't post anything. In case you haven't read the rules here they are:
http://www.expeditersonline.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=user_register

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Wow. This entire post is one great big oxymoron. Too funny.

:7 :7 :7

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Dave:

Thanks for helping to spread the word. Many of us promote ExpeditersOnline at any opportunity, payed or otherwise.

G

I'm NOT PAID anything. I support this site and we get to use it for FREE. It cost Mr Mc cord and EO alot of money to keep this site up and running. He lets folks post Add's on here for free, for Drivers, trucks and so on. I went to a private military School and we have a web site that cost us over $1000.00 a year to keep up and running.
So be thankful he don't charge you to post an add on here.

Thanks Mr Mc Cord.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

G

>Wow. This entire post is one great big oxymoron. Too funny.
>
>:7 :7 :7

Sorry you feel that, just because I support this site doesn't make it an Oxymoron. I'm sure Mc cord and EO would like for you to pay their web site bill if you think that it's so bad to spread the word about Expediters Online.

So where can he send the bill too.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

tec1959

Expert Expediter
Sorry I don't understand whats up with Mr./Mrs.Biffee everything Biffee says is negative and likes to slam Dave May and or FedExCC...Whats up with that?????

G

If they feel the need to pick on me, Oh well, there leaving someone else alone. They can say what they want.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Dave we agree with you on EO. There is not a better place for a new person to learn about expediting. We handed out lots of the small posters for EO and we are also planning on adding the web site to our cards and will hand them out when people ask us questions. We are proud of who we work for and we are also proud to be members of this site and like to spread the word on both!!

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We were also in Green on Sunday afternoon. We are "newbies" to expediting and FedEx is our first and hopefully, our only company. We are drivers for the owner right now. Maybe one day, after we've learned a heck of alot more than we know now, we'll make the jump to owner.
I have to say (unpaid) that so far, for us, FedEx has been a great company to work with. Also, Expediters Online has been an excellent source of information. Keep up the good work!! :)

G

Glad to see you like FedEC and I'm sure you got to meet Mr Mc Cord From EO.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047
Fleet manager,
CR3088,C6446,D6189,