Urinating in public

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
A real rush to judgment here for all you know this guy could have a bladder problem and might not have been able to make it to the bathroom.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
A real rush to judgment here for all you know this guy could have a bladder problem and might not have been able to make it to the bathroom.
Come on...You don`t have to be in this business very long to learn the benefits of a "Pee Jug"(the dumping of which is another whole thread)

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Guys who are in too much of a hurry to pee and wont walk inside, yet they leave there truck sit on the fuel island for 40 minutes .....and then dump there Pee Jugs right on the fuel island....or just set it on the curb.....Id hate to be a worker each morning that had to pick those up and dump garbage, UGGGG, Makes ya wonder why with all of todays modern things on trucks why someone hasnt perfected the grey water tank and dump center...

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Having the kidney problem I have, you might as well say I have a bladder problem.
Throw in gout, which would make it impossible to walk to the rest room at times.
I still would never pee on the ground at a fuel island.
I try to practice good disposal methods. I once tried to enter a nuke plant and they had slight concerns that I had almost two gallons of urine on board. They also thought my printer/scanner could be a bomb( made me leave it at security) and had to have a conference about the blender; Would I remove the blades and use them as a weapon ?
They had automatic weapons. I'm not taking a blender to a gun fight !

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Offensive? What about out right obese people of both sex'es (sp) in torn tank tops, torn shorts, hair that has most likely never seen shampoo waddling across a parking lot in shower shoes.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Offensive? What about out right obese people of both sex'es (sp) in torn tank tops, torn shorts, hair that has most likely never seen shampoo waddling across a parking lot in shower shoes.
Is it still offensive if they're not "out right obese" people?

Sophie-Monk-Leaving-The-Las-Palmas-Nightclub-www.nowthatspimpin.com-004.jpg

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Not finding that offensive except the fact I couldn't get the correct time from her, as I see no watch!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Having the kidney problem I have, you might as well say I have a bladder problem.
Throw in gout, which would make it impossible to walk to the rest room at times.
I still would never pee on the ground at a fuel island.
I try to practice good disposal methods. I once tried to enter a nuke plant and they had slight concerns that I had almost two gallons of urine on board. They also thought my printer/scanner could be a bomb( made me leave it at security) and had to have a conference about the blender; Would I remove the blades and use them as a weapon ?
They had automatic weapons. I'm not taking a blender to a gun fight !

Is your last name McGyver?

noneya

Active Expediter

Yuck! I just threw up in my mouth.

SENT FROM YA MAMA'S HOUSE

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Ill go with the weak bladder and gout issues, ill even give him a nod for out right laziness but if I was working with his tools is be seeking a nice private workarea instead of standing between two expeditors and in front of a Schneider truck, come to think of it all a person could really see is this little stream that seemed to favor his Nike's more than anything!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ill go with the weak bladder and gout issues, ill even give him a nod for out right laziness but if I was working with his tools is be seeking a nice private workarea instead of standing between two expeditors and in front of a Schneider truck, come to think of it all a person could really see is this little stream that seemed to favor his Nike's more than anything!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

I PROMISE you that gout issues are VERY REAL! Having said that, I still have never had to pee on my tires.