transporter Diet aug 15

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I think it is funny, there is a discussion about Soy vs. Almond milk types and people are drinking diet soda (aka Pop) while being on diets.

Look at what crap they are putting into that bottle of soda (aka Pop) and think about which is better Soy or Almond milk.

Don't pick on my diet pop..I have a cousin that nags enuff for ten people...thank you..*LOL*

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
read the study done by Duke Uni on Splenda.....elevated levels of PH in fecal samples..:eek:...darn and I worry about the PH level in my pool.....:rolleyes:

no more poopin in the pool...*lol*

Last edited:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I think it is funny, there is a discussion about Soy vs. Almond milk types and people are drinking diet soda (aka Pop) while being on diets.

Look at what crap they are putting into that bottle of soda (aka Pop) and think about which is better Soy or Almond milk.

regular Pop tastes good but is crap, I have never liked diet and if that was the only choice of pop, I would choose something else to drink.
I think Soy and Almond milk are both good and it's whichever one a person prefers. As with everything if you go overboard it's not good for you, even water.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Juju,
I only think that people should be aware that even the evil pharma companies would have never thought of putting so many man killing chemicals into a soft drink that helps keep the fat on people and sell it as a diet soda (aka Pop).

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Juju,
I only think that people should be aware that even the evil pharma companies would have never thought of putting so many man killing chemicals into a soft drink that helps keep the fat on people and sell it as a diet soda (aka Pop).

Nope..what puts fat on people is eating too much..pure and simple..and not enuff exercise. Now quit nagging me cuz it won't do any good..had to give up sugar and carbs and I've been crabby for the last ten years...:p

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I quit drinking regular pop and so far I've lost 30lbs. I've been feeling a lot better with the weight off, but I honestly could be walking more.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Nope..what puts fat on people is eating too much..pure and simple..and not enuff exercise. Now quit nagging me cuz it won't do any good..had to give up sugar and carbs and I've been crabby for the last ten years...:p

I think being crabby is a woman thing, my wife is crabby alot also :rolleyes:

transporter

Expert Expediter
cheri.
yes buttermilk pie is out of the menue i dont even want to know
how bad it is.
however i believe i will make buttermilk pie at expo a tradition.
how does everybody feel about me bringing the pies to next expo

transporter

Expert Expediter
dakota ill look for the agave
juju i never seen caremel tea
as far as chai tea i probly would not like it. i stopped drinking lipton years ago went to a lighter tea tetley and redrose brands
i have tried green tea but wasnt impressed

transporter

Expert Expediter
greg i wont ague about negitives of chemicals i diet soda.
i do have a question why do you say diet soda will keep the weight on you. 0 calories 0 sugars, o fat, 0 cholrestrol