transporter Diet aug 15

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
where did you find the Stevia? Wally does not carry it yet that I;ve seen...

Congrats on the 10lbs..:D.how much you plan on losing?

Fresh Market here in Fort Wayne. I think it might be a chain store
I'll bet Trader Joe's has it too if you can find it, I know of one in Indy

My high school weight was 180 but I was a 6'2" bean pole nerd with no muscle. So I am shooting for 200, since I have muscle now.
Once the gut is gone I will be happy that is where all mine is.
My high last year was 250 and am sitting at 215 as of yesterday

Last edited:

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Went to see DR. today. #192 lbs, so down by 13lbs.
She said they were going to put me on pills for now:(
and wait and see if diet & exercise will do the trick !
average to date is 112.5.:D

sure don't miss the sugar!!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Never seen a Trader Joes? what states they in?

Mainly in larger cities
All over California and two in Indianapolis, Indiana
checkout TraderJoes.com and get the printerfriendly version of all locations they are all over except for South Dakota;)
Used to be my favorite store to go to in Cali

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I have yet been able to find a Wal-Mart that does not have the Stevia based sweetener Truvia on their shelves.

However I have found a number of them that do not have ATMs.

jw-bama

Seasoned Expediter
hello guys i started a low carb diet last week lost 11 lbs the first week . stevia is amazingly easy to grow here in alabama. got the plants @ walmart . 1 leaf will sweeten a cup of tea. havent tryed dried leaves yet but will have to soon as it was 45 here this morning 40 in the morning. btw i only bought 1 plant and it grew into a huge bush.only pull the leaves off when im ready to use it.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
hello guys i started a low carb diet last week lost 11 lbs the first week . stevia is amazingly easy to grow here in alabama. got the plants @ walmart . 1 leaf will sweeten a cup of tea. havent tryed dried leaves yet but will have to soon as it was 45 here this morning 40 in the morning. btw i only bought 1 plant and it grew into a huge bush.only pull the leaves off when im ready to use it.

It's not so easy to grow in SD..ordered a plant from a seed company and it up and died on me...did you put it in the ground? I potted it and that may have been the death of it...that and the South Dakota wind.

jw-bama

Seasoned Expediter
It's not so easy to grow in SD..ordered a plant from a seed company and it up and died on me...did you put it in the ground? I potted it and that may have been the death of it...that and the South Dakota wind.

juju i did plant it in the ground but i planted it in a sandy very well drained soil with lots of compost watered it once a week really good as we dont get a lot of rain in the summer here..

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Not to brag.......:rolleyes: Okay I am bragging:D
lost 7 pounds this last week
so for the first week my wife lost 7, I lost 10
for the second week my wife lost 3.5, I lost 7
17 pounds gone for me!!!!! Only have 7 to 13 more to go!!!!
YeeHaw!!!!!!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Not to brag.......:rolleyes: Okay I am bragging:D
lost 7 pounds this last week
so for the first week my wife lost 7, I lost 10
for the second week my wife lost 3.5, I lost 7
17 pounds gone for me!!!!! Only have 7 to 13 more to go!!!!
YeeHaw!!!!!!!

It is SO not fair that men can lose it faster than women..kudu's to the wife and you!:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
juju i did plant it in the ground but i planted it in a sandy very well drained soil with lots of compost watered it once a week really good as we dont get a lot of rain in the summer here..

I'll try it again next year..this time in the ground! Our ground is more gumbo than sand though so I'll have to add some sand to the mix.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
It is SO not fair that men can lose it faster than women..kudu's to the wife and you!:D

Yeah, we are both on the same diet eating the same foods taking the same vitamins etc etc and that is how the cards fall...
Thank you Juju

bulldogmbm

Seasoned Expediter
i now put vinager on everything i eat it helps with the sugar levals and i avoid the cards at all cost snacks in the truck consist of summer sausage and cheese lots of diet green tea its kept my sugar level sorta level

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
i now put vinager on everything i eat it helps with the sugar levals and i avoid the cards at all cost snacks in the truck consist of summer sausage and cheese lots of diet green tea its kept my sugar level sorta level

Meat and cheese also impacts your colon. Grains help with digestion. There's a reason they're one of the food groups.