transporter Diet aug 15

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
idtrans when on the road what does la fitness cost

Transporter, look at Anytime Fitness also, not sure if the key fob works at all locations, that would be a question to ask
If it does that would allow you to take a shower at any hour, and to work out. I think it is under $20 a month but we get a discount.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
20 a month ok but is that good anywhere in us.
oh do you think soymilk will make my man boobs firmer:)
The website says after 30 days your membership is good at all locations, not sure if that allows you in 24 hours a day(we have a key fob), but it would at least allow you in during the daytime hours.
Anytimefitness.com

Implants would make em firmer:eek:

idtrans

Expert Expediter
idtrans when on the road what does la fitness cost

I am a member of LA fitness in allen, tx and I pay $35 a month but I show my little card at any la fitness and they let me in. They are pretty cool about it. The one outside atlanta on I75 is a bit of a jerk at times but they end up letting me in always LOL

idtrans

Expert Expediter
The website says after 30 days your membership is good at all locations, not sure if that allows you in 24 hours a day(we have a key fob), but it would at least allow you in during the daytime hours.
Anytimefitness.com

Implants would make em firmer:eek:

Most anytime fitness dont have a shower facility at least the ones I have been to dont. Remember for us a workout and a SHOWER on the road are priceless LOL

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Most anytime fitness dont have a shower facility at least the ones I have been to dont. Remember for us a workout and a SHOWER on the road are priceless LOL

That I didn't know, the one here has a shower in the bathroom
A private shower!!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Zak: the best advice I can offer is to figure out what you shouldn't be eating [buttermilk pie:(], and choose a better substitute [cereal is a favorite substitute for my sweet tooth].
As Dakota said, read labels, learn what's good for you, and don't try to expedite the process - it takes time, and requires a lifelong commitment to eating healthy.
But the benefits are soooo worth it. :)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have not reached my true height! I am also in the trenches with you guys on losing and learning about nutrition.

Seems like you are the exact right height. Your legs are long enough to reach the ground but not so long you have to bend your knees all the time. :rolleyes: And compared to two years ago you can be a good example for anyone.

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
I'm really not over weight, I'm just undertall. I am the perfect weight for someone 9ft 6inches tall. I'm trying to improve on that though.

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Ok I am starting my diet on the 15 of August which is tommorow. I am 5'6 275 lbs with blood sugar higher than a Canadian winning olympic gold in hockey. my goal is to get down to 195 lbs and no diabetes pills. doing this by next august 15

1st> bet mine was higher. 360. Nurse saw that and she almost fell over.
The one thing that you have to do is forget sugar. My daily average now after almost month and a half is 108. I to will not be doing any diabetes pills. Fist two weeks lost 15 lbs by not using any sugar.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Sugar is going to be the hardest for me to give up, I like my sweets.
Is Splenda a good substiute or just replacing a bad thing with another bad thing?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
It's a good thing but there are issues with it just like anything else. Try Stevia if you can, but don't use those chemical substitutes for sugar.

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Sugar is going to be the hardest for me to give up, I like my sweets.
Is Splenda a good substiute or just replacing a bad thing with another bad thing?

It's replacing a bad thing with another bad thing. Read up on sweeteners!
It will only take about a month before you will prefer things without sugar, and that preference may last a lifetime (if you don't allow your addictions to get in the way).
Many moons ago I went on a WW diet (at the time I only wanted to lose 20 lbs and the diet was very strict, not like today's WW menu). It killed me to not have sugar on cereal, and in my coffee/tea, and to give up my beloved pepsi!

By the time I was finished (2 months later), I could no longer stand sugar on those things, and I couldn't stand drinking Pepsi as it was so syrupy sweet! It was really weird though because for MANY years afterward I still craved Pepsi (or at least my memory of what it used to taste like), but yet I couldn't drink it. It sucked having an unfulfillable craving.