to owners/drivers

angelfly

Seasoned Expediter
will maybe this is not the place for this if not sorry, but i have to give wingnut this message over the last year I have not been fair to you we had problems but until lastnite myself being an owner realized ive did the same thing to a driver you did to me, he did not fullfill the contract after i payed his way stayed two weeks and went home (I think i stayed longer) anyway I am sorry i guess until i walked a mile in ur shoes I couldnt understand that I agreed to do something and didnt and was mad at you for my actions, I plan to retracted all my statements I wish you the best

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Very nice and a class move. It can be hard to recognize your own mistakes, taking responsibility for them can be just as hard...good job!! :)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Very nice and a class move. It can be hard to recognize your own mistakes, taking responsibility for them can be just as hard...good job!! :)
Unless, of course, this is a brand new screen name created by Wingnut. :D

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It is amazing what a little experience and the passage of time, how clear a past situation can look.

angelfly

Seasoned Expediter
it was my time to see from someone else eyes, and experence is everything as you stated. I hope to speak to wingnut in time and tell her my feelings, the only reason I posted it first here is this is the forum I made statements against her first, thanks for the replies

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
I hope to speak to wingnut in time and tell her my feelings, the only reason I posted it first here is this is the forum I made statements against her first, thanks for the replies

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, but did you go by some other screen name previously? You state that this is the forum where you made statements against someone, yet since your join date in July 2010 you've only had 4 posts, none of them pertaining to any statements against anyone. Not calling you out, just trying to get a clear picture here.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In the big picture does it really matter if they used another screen name before? If wingnut knows who it is then do the rest of us have the need to know?

ATeam

Retired Expediter
will maybe this is not the place for this if not sorry, but i have to give wingnut this message....

I know nothing of angelfly or the issues angelfly mentions but since Wingnut's name came up and the thread has been allowed to stand, this seems to me as good of a time as any to share something about Wingnut that I have come to understand.

Over the last several months I have heard things said, seen things written, and received private messages that make it clear to me that certain people, for reasons of their own, have been conducting a campaign against Wingnut's credibility.

I have never been one to put much stock in rumors, so when I started hearing them, I investigated. I investigated because I know Wingnut and once wrote an Exepedite NOW story about her and her husband. The rumors drastically conflicted with what I then believed about those two and I was curious to learn the truth. I have referred drivers to this fleet-owner couple before. I wanted to know if I should continue to do so.

As often happens with rumors, they evaporated as I traced them to their sources. The people who told me things about Wingnut were plenty willing to say the things at first but became suspiciously quiet when asked to back them up.

Wingnut has been and continues to be in challenging circumstances that would crush people less strong. These circumstances have not yet developed to the point where the full story can be told with supporting public-record documents and clear facts, but that day will come when the final outcome is known. There is a story to tell but the concluding chapter has to develop first.

If you have been on the receiving end of defamatory information about Wingnut, I encourage you to not only take it with a grain of salt but to reject it completely and start fresh with any opinions you form about who's who and what's what.

I have questioned Wingnut about the allegations made against her. Everything she has said in response she has been able to explain, and in many cases back up with documentation, witnesses and verifiable facts.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well not really, that's why it should have been a PM.

On the surface I agree with you. But when I really put some thought into it I think there is a good lesson to be learned by others here so maybe a PM would not have been as productive.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
So what you're saying is that its ok to have multiple screen names as long as you make it seem like you're doing the right thing.

As far as Phils post, I guess he really didn't do enough searching. Maybe the folks that aren't saying anything are just wanting to put all of it behind them.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So what you're saying is that its ok to have multiple screen names as long as you make it seem like you're doing the right thing.

As far as Phils post, I guess he really didn't do enough searching. Maybe the folks that aren't saying anything are just wanting to put all of it behind them.

Multiple screen names nope but if you change one to another and only use that one I see no problem.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Not convinced with the damsel in distress routine Mr Enemy?;)

angelfly

Seasoned Expediter
yes I did go by angell218 and was removed do to my statements against her, dont really matter, and I dont have any other reason to make this statement on here to her, really dont care if someone investigated her, I started my fight on this forum and wanted to end it here nothing more nothing less, it called being a man and stepping up if a mistake is made, as for the other drivers you investigated you either have alot of time on ur hands or something didnt smell right, thanks for the replies

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
those of us who know what really went on know, those that dont, dont need to. things were said that were truthful and untruthful, despite that people do things under duress that are unexplainable and maybe not very upstanding. if it has come to an end, which i think it has then lets just start fresh and move forwards. apoligies have been made, atleast to me so im good with it. nothing invested but my ear and some typing.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
On the surface I agree with you. But when I really put some thought into it I think there is a good lesson to be learned by others here so maybe a PM would not have been as productive.

I would agree but if the person would have started with the one it is directed to privately and got their 'permission' to explain the issues and the causes openly, then it would have been alright. BUT there seems to be a lot more to the story that we are privy to and it may be an issue where Wingnut might not want to deal with the past but either move on or avoid it altogether. I think it has to do more with respect than anything else even if there is a lesson or two to be learned.

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
Rob: Until I received a private message from someone on this forum, I never would've seen your post. I'm VERY impressed with your public appology and have forgiven you long ago. Let's just all of us move on into the future and do the best we can to make our lives and lives of others better. We ALL have made some serious mistakes in our lives but the past is in the past, which we can't change...no matter how much we'd like to... & we all need to do what we can to make a brighter future without, hopefully, making any of the same mistakes that we made previously. I wish you the best and yes, would love to sit down with you sometime in the near future and chat. It takes a big person (male or female) to appologize for any mistakes or wrong doings. I totally appreciate your appology and now let's just let it go and move onto making a brighter and happier future! :)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thanks wingnut for stepping up and letting the doubters know that this is real....

Just another act of class....