This is why we are leased on to Panther Expedited Services.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
This is why we are contracted to Panther Expedited Services. We live in Seville, Ohio and my wife Tricia Mayfield was once an employee at Panther before I moved my trucks from another carrier to Panther. Our Grandson passed away and we get to the calling hours and there is Jeff Garra, James Butler, and Phil Ratcliff Vice President of Strategic Resources from Panther Expedited Services. My hats go off to these men for talking the time to comfort Tricia during this sad time of her life.

This was one of the nicest things I have ever seen a carrier do for a former employee and current contractor. Thanks Guys.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Sorry for your loss Dave, can't imagine.. made me hug mine a little closer.

Dale

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Sorry for your loss Dave, can't imagine.. made me hug mine a little closer.

Dale

Dale hug them real tight. Our grandson was nine years old. You're suppose to buy gift's for you're grandchildren, not a casket.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So sorry Bruno. Lord be with you and Trish :-(

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Sorry for your loss Dave. Very tough losing a grandchild. I would concur that Panther does step up to the plate in these kind of circumstances. We had a death in the family earlier in the year and they were right there with everything. It was very much appreciated through a challenging time.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dale hug them real tight. Our grandson was nine years old. You're suppose to buy gift's for you're grandchildren, not a casket.

I don't have any grandchildren but cannot imagine what you and your family
are going thru... god bless and my deepest sympathy

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Thanks everyone for the prayers. I just thought is was very nice of the Panther staff to be there to support Tricia and Mark during this sad time in their life's.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I am so sorry for your loss, Dave. It's something no one should have to bear, ever. We don't think we can keep breathing even, after a blow like that - and yet, we have no choice. I only hope the thoughts and prayers and caring will help hold your family up, until you feel stronger.
:(