The Trump Card...

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
21369190_10155948223726336_1779699055089950476_n.jpg

i am tired of being made to feel guilty for being white.. i have never owned a slave and i have never kept anyone from coming to America the correct way.
You did not but someone in your family probably did ..not your fault but you can't erase it

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trump is far from racist IMO.... regardless how the other side tries to set him up
Ya he is no racist no wonder fascist and the Confederate loving parts of America love him so much..

There's places in rural America I've gone to pick loads, seen the quality of life and then in there I see a trump sticker and I feel sorry for the residents

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trump is far from racist IMO.... regardless how the other side tries to set him up
Ya he is no racist no wonder fascist and the Confederate loving parts of America love him so much..

There's places in rural America I've gone to pick loads, seen the quality of life and then in there I see a trump sticker and I feel sorry for the residents

Trump has not been in office long enough to make a difference...

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
he was gruff....but spoke his mind...and I agreed to most of what he said....he sure didn't sugar coat anything...which is refreshing from listening to politicians doing the dance and fancy pant wording....which is 1 reason Trump got elected...America was tired of the cookie cutter full of BS politician....what Obama did on some issues was disgusting...his foriegn policy or lack of....and Immigration....Its time to get LEGAL.....you claim to love America...get LEGAL!! or leave...or be put on the bus...

Reactions: Turtle

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I voted for Trump and am quite fine with it verses what the alternative was. I don't think the country could stand another round of the Clintons.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If people had bothered to look at Gary Johnson, we wouldn't be in this mess. Imho
You're right. We'd have Clinton instead.

Wait. What? Mess? We're in a mess?
One giant klusterf**k.

Imho
Oh, that. That's largely because of the butthurt temper tantrum collectively known as "resist."
The stock market is up, employment is up, jobs are coming back, illegal immigration is down, deportations of illegal aliens are up, LGBTQ peoples are no longer getting special rights, North Korea is committing suicide, and feel-good expensive and useless make-work regulations are going away.

Reactions: skyraider

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Interesting visit today to the George HW library at Texas A&M. All I can say is it is very impressive and HIGHLY recommend to all. I was most impressed by a replay of his Inagural Address. Well done, full of positive energy, hope and promise. (Was going to say, unlike the most recent Inagural Address we heard, but I won't say it). Mrs. WOM asked what it would be like if he had won the second term? What a thought? No Clinton's!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: muttly and Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You'd think the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals would get sick and tired of getting snapped back by SCOTUS.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I just saw an hour interview with him on Charlie Rose's show. Blunt, smart, interesting fellow.

I caught part of that ... I think he's right on his assessment of Cheeto's decision to fire Comey: dumbest decision in modern political history.

Particularly given that it could be the undoing of Cheeto's presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I just saw an hour interview with him on Charlie Rose's show. Blunt, smart, interesting fellow.

I caught part of that ... I think he's right on his assessment of Cheeto's decision to fire Comey: dumbest decision in modern political history.

Particularly given that it could be the undoing of Cheeto's presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Only because it allowed the FBI investigation to be replaced with a special prosecutor who can go on a fishing expedition beyond looking at 'collusion with the Russians'( which isn't actually a crime) and obstruction of justice( a ludicrous charge). We'll see what they find after looking at 10 year old land deals in Russia and possible Beauty Pageant financial irregularities.