The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
During and after the 2016 campaign, I paid little attention to Comey's and had no opinion about him one way or another. Now that he's very much in the news, I am paying attention and have formed an opinion of him; and it's negative.

Comey may have been a good lawman and dedicated public servant who is committed to justice at one time, but somewhere along they way he got too interested in politics. Instead of being dedicated to the law and the constitution, he drifted into politics and lost his way. Comey himself and the country he serves would have been better off had he stuck to his law-enforcement purpose and left the politics to others.

I expect a number of anti-Trump supporters are favorable toward Comey because Comey is unfavorable toward Trump. But this is bigger than that. No one in America is above the law. It is crucial for every citizen that the law be fairly and equally applied. Comey blew it by thinking more about Clinton and Trump than about the constitution. Had he keep a true law-enforcement focus, the law could have been properly enforced and the chips would have fallen where they may.

We sometimes talk about a point at which a lone-wolf terrorist becomes radicalized. With Comey, there came a point where he became politicized; and the country is worse off for it.

It's not wrong for a government official to have political opinions. They're all human and all have their points of view. Comey's problem is he lost his objectivity, and with it, the ability to serve well.

Last edited:
Reactions: xmudman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Attorney Michael Cohen has just been forced to reveal to Federal Judge Kimba Wood the identity of his undisclosed 3rd client who's identity he was trying to shield ... it's ... (wait for it) ...

Sean Hannity

That certainly sheds new light on his coverage of the Cohen raid ...

"Fair and Balanced" anyone ?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Left these days are all about getting up in Russia's face and calling out Trump when he doesn't. Cuz they want to keep the phony narrative alive that Trump colluded with Russia or that he is being blackmailed by them. Lol.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Comey's wife was a Hillary supporter.
His wife may have carried some influence on him regarding the handling of her matter.
But how does Comey not tell Trump that the Dossier was funded by his political opponent? Very dishonest of him to keep that information from Trump.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
BOOM !

Judge Hands Defeat to Trump and Cohen Over FBI Raid: ‘You’ve Miscited the Law’

The judicial equivalent of "Well, bless your heart ...":

“... It’s not that you’re not good people,” Wood told Cohen’s attorneys on Monday afternoon, near the end of the two-hour proceeding. “It’s that you’ve miscited the law. ...”

"... After much discussion, Wood ruled that the name must be publicly disclosed immediately.

“The client’s name is Sean Hannity,” replied Todd Harrison, Cohen’s attorney. The room erupted in laughter. ..."

I'll bet ...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The Left these days are all about getting up in Russia's face and calling out Trump when he doesn't. Cuz they want to keep the phony narrative alive that Trump colluded with Russia or that he is being blackmailed by them. Lol.

Did you manage to see any of photos of the very public meeting on the street that Michael Cohen had last Friday from a little group that included a guy from Deutsch Bank and Rotem Rosen - the factotum (righthand man, fixer) of Putin oligarch Lev Leviev ?

Just a little visit ... maybe to remind Mikey The Mook it was probably very good that he didn't take the meeting anywhere near his 4th floor balcony in the Regency where he's currently staying ...

IMG_1812.JPG

That's Rotem Rosen in the blue jacket that Cohen is facing towards.

Cheeto hosted Rotem's wedding at Mar-a-Lago back in 2007 ... to a Putin oligarch's daughter.

Cheeto is a very dirty little boy ... and I ain't talkin' about Stormy or any of the other bimbos ...

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You know ... a still photo really doesn't do it justice ... we need video ... with some Alabama 3 (ft. J. Toobin) to really complete the picture and drive it home ...

Twitter

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Comey's wife was a Hillary supporter.
His wife may have carried some influence on him regarding the handling of her matter.
But how does Comey not tell Trump that the Dossier was funded by his political opponent? Very dishonest of him to keep that information from Trump.

"SO VERY UNFAIR !!!"

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
BOOM !

Judge Hands Defeat to Trump and Cohen Over FBI Raid: ‘You’ve Miscited the Law’

The judicial equivalent of "Well, bless your heart ...":

“... It’s not that you’re not good people,” Wood told Cohen’s attorneys on Monday afternoon, near the end of the two-hour proceeding. “It’s that you’ve miscited the law. ...”

"... After much discussion, Wood ruled that the name must be publicly disclosed immediately.

“The client’s name is Sean Hannity,” replied Todd Harrison, Cohen’s attorney. The room erupted in laughter. ..."

I'll bet ...

I knew Hannity was involved in the Russian conspiracy. I just knew it.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I don't think Hannity did his show any favors but not mentioning he had a somewhat of a relationship with Cohen. Not sure it really matters unless, he did hire him, paid him anything, or retained him for anything. Outside of that, will people talk about it a month from now? Probably not. I don't watch his show so I don't know how much he talks about the latest raid and all that but again, not seeing much here as far as Hannity except democrats so desperate for anything to hang on Trump.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't think Hannity did his show any favors but not mentioning he had a somewhat of a relationship with Cohen. Not sure it really matters unless, he did hire him, paid him anything, or retained him for anything. Outside of that, will people talk about it a month from now? Probably not. I don't watch his show so I don't know how much he talks about the latest raid and all that but again, not seeing much here as far as Hannity except democrats so desperate for anything to hang on Trump.
He mentioned it today. He said he didn't hire him, pay him, or retain him for anything. He did ask him for advice on matters sometimes so that apparently is enough for the Fake News media to go gaga over this.
Along with Shep Smith and Juan Williams.:rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Outside of that, will people talk about it a month from now? Probably not. ... democrats so desperate for anything to hang on Trump.
What I find so hilarious is the utter glee, joy and giddiness that some people can get from the most hope-filled yet prosaic happenings.

The Twitter video of Cohen with the Sopranos Theme is OMG eff'ing hilarious, though.
That's some Must-See TV right there. :D

I can't stop watching it, and I can't stop laughing. That's better than Trump's Bane speech.

14071784784628_464x0.jpg

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I knew Hannity was involved in the Russian conspiracy. I just knew it.

You’re probably trying to be funny/sarcastic ... which is unfortunate (for you ... )

Ever hear of Jack Hanick ?

Probably not ... he’s not a widely known figure ...

Sean Hannity: The Russia Connection — Fox News Host Was Michael Cohen Mystery Client, But Reason Still Secret

You can click thru to Scott Stedman’s original reporting - which I have read - about Hanick.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
He mentioned it today. He said he didn't hire him, pay him, or retain him for anything. He did ask him for advice on matters sometimes so that apparently is enough for the Fake News media to go gaga over this.

And Alan Dershowitz on Sham’s own show ...

And actually, ol’ Sham Flamnity contradicted himself on paying Cohen ... did/didn’t ...

In fact, the entirety of his comments were kinda nuts ... and were commented on on both the left and the right.

I’m guessing this story ain’t near over ...

BTW - I take it you’re a regular consumer of the Sham Flamnity juice on Outrage Radio ?

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I don't think Hannity did his show any favors but not mentioning he had a somewhat of a relationship with Cohen. Not sure it really matters unless, he did hire him, paid him anything, or retained him for anything.
He admitted he paid him (while also denying it in the previous breath ... )

There’s something hinky about his whole story on his relationship with Cohen ... and his failure to disclose it.

Why was he hiding it from his audience ?

Been widely noted and commented on, on the left and the right.

Outside of that, will people talk about it a month from now? Probably not.
Depends on what else is there (if anything) ... and whether or not it comes out.

I don't watch his show so I don't know how much he talks about the latest raid and all that but again, not seeing much here as far as Hannity except democrats so desperate for anything to hang on Trump.
Well, self-admittedly, you’re not really all that well informed on it ...

But at least you’re honest about it ...

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I met a Russian expediter. Does that mean I should be looking over my shoulder for Mueller?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

And Alan Dershowitz on Sham’s own show ...

And actually, ol’ Sham Flamnity contradicted himself on paying Cohen ... did/didn’t ...

In fact, the entirety of his comments were kinda nuts ... and were commented on on both the left and the right.

I’m guessing this story ain’t near over ...

BTW - I take it you’re a regular consumer of the Sham Flamnity juice on Outrage Radio ?

I guess you got him. He threw Cohen ten bucks once.