The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I met a Russian expediter. Does that mean I should be looking over my shoulder for Mueller?
As long as that Russian expediter didn't also appear anywhere and with anyone remotely connected to someone who knows someone who happened to be a Trump supporter, you fine.

Reactions: Grizzly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Future developments may prove me wrong but I don't think much will come out of yesterday's revelation that Cohen said Hannity is one of his clients and Hannity denied any such relationship. With his denial, Hannity waived any attorney/client privilege that may have otherwise existed between the two. He would not likely do that if the Cohen records that were seized included something that was Hannity-incriminating.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Comey's wife was a Hillary supporter.
His wife may have carried some influence on him regarding the handling of her matter.

Be careful about assuming that just because someone is a Democrat he or she thinks in a certain way or has certain motives. I know it's easy intellectual shorthand to label people and make partisan assumptions but doing so can often lead you to wrong conclusions.

For example, consider a female attorney who is a registered Democrat and has contributed $2,000 to a female Democrat U.S. Senator who is a flaming critic of Trump and has posted fierce anti-Trump tweets. Would you guess that such an attorney is anti-Trump or pro-Trump? If someone told you Trump would be well served if he hired that attorney to represent his best interests in court, would you agree?

Trump agrees. This attorney is Joanna Hendon, the woman Trump recently hired to represent him in court yesterday regarding the seized Cohen records.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
His wife may have carried some influence on him regarding the handling of her matter.

Be careful about assuming that just because someone is a Democrat he or she thinks in a certain way or has certain motives. I know it's easy intellectual shorthand to label people and make partisan assumptions but doing so can often lead you to wrong conclusions.

For example, consider a female attorney who is a registered Democrat and has contributed $2,000 to a female Democrat U.S. Senator who is a flaming critic of Trump and has posted fierce anti-Trump tweets. Would you guess that such an attorney is anti-Trump or pro-Trump? If someone told you Trump would be well served if he hired that attorney to represent his best interests in court, would you agree?

Trump agrees. This attorney is Joanna Hendon, the woman Trump recently hired to represent him in court yesterday regarding the seized Cohen records.
I think he admitted in interview that his wife has input with him, so it's more about peer pressure (wife and all her friends) that may have influence on Comey.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy

I think he admitted in interview that his wife has input with him, so it's more about peer pressure (wife and all her

friends) that may have influence on Comey.
Comey will be on the View , Wednesday...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Future developments may prove me wrong but I don't think much will come out of yesterday's revelation that Cohen said Hannity is one of his clients and Hannity denied any such relationship. With his denial, Hannity waived any attorney/client privilege that may have otherwise existed between the two. He would not likely do that if the Cohen records that were seized included something that was Hannity-incriminating.

Former NSA analyst connects the dots between Sean Hannity, Julian Assange and Russian spies

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy

Former NSA analyst connects the dots between Sean Hannity, Julian Assange and Russian spies

John Schindler got into some trouble in 2014 ,,,some inappropriate picture he sent, so he resigned his job at the Naval War College..........stuff happens.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Is this analyst a kook? Asking before I bother to read the article.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
lede-1.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Is this analyst a kook? Asking before I bother to read the article.
Most analysts are kooks. The job itself is a grunt-level position, a research job performed at a desk in a cubicle. NSA Analyst, CIA Analysis. Sounds kewl, but it's really little more than grunt research trying to piece together information about shopping habits and Ukrainian ethnography. You know how in the movies some nail-biting crisis happens and the office nerd goes, "I"m just an analyst, not a field agent!" and then manages to to save the world. Yeah, that never happens. The average shelf life of an intelligence analysts is 3 years, because they get into it because of the movies, then quickly realize it's more like taking trash from the fuel islands to the dumpster at a truck stop. Its important work, somebody's gotta do it, but it ain't all that it's cracked up to be. It does allow you to tell people that you are a former spy, even though you weren't.

In this case, this particular former spy lost his adjunct professor job at the Navy War College because his social media dick pics escaped into the wild.

So the article is fine. It's just one yahoo's opinion, no better or worse than any other's opinion, with no special insight or knowledge.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Last edited:
Reactions: skyraider

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I don't think Hannity did his show any favors but not mentioning he had a somewhat of a relationship with Cohen. Not sure it really matters unless, he did hire him, paid him anything, or retained him for anything.
He admitted he paid him (while also denying it in the previous breath ... )

There’s something hinky about his whole story on his relationship with Cohen ... and his failure to disclose it.

Why was he hiding it from his audience ?

Been widely noted and commented on, on the left and the right.

Outside of that, will people talk about it a month from now? Probably not.
Depends on what else is there (if anything) ... and whether or not it comes out.

I don't watch his show so I don't know how much he talks about the latest raid and all that but again, not seeing much here as far as Hannity except democrats so desperate for anything to hang on Trump.
Well, self-admittedly, you’re not really all that well informed on it ...

Where did you see him acknowledge he was paying him for legal services? That would be significant. I haven't seen that anywhere. Anyone else?

But at least you’re honest about it ...