The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I admit I don't know what all is involved in the application process, but $1000 seems like about an $850 money grab.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
On a different subject it would appear that our president has used child labor on his estate. Additionally, the child was observed operating power equipment without safety gear in violation of OSHA standards. I demand a special prosecutor be named to investigate this malfeasance

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: coalminer and RLENT

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wait, after 10 years you haven't applied for citizenship and you're allowed to stay?

Does Trump know about this? Just proves we need a northern fence too Mr. Bullwinkle

9f56e9e602a391cd34c894feeb8a62f8.jpg

WOW ... maybe a Canadian Wall

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Rosenstein memo, which was just mentioned and many from both political parties wanted to see Comey go. Good enough reasons for the Director of an entity in the
Supposed meeting happened before the inauguration and after the election. And this 'Russian collusion' affected the election how?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Supposed meeting happened before the inauguration and after the election. And this 'Russian collusion' affected the election how?

Refresh my memory - did I call it collusion or say that it had made any difference in the outcome of the election ?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Refresh my memory - did I call it collusion or say that it had made any difference in the outcome of the election ?

You didn't say it specifically, but all the investigations (FBI's Comey, SP Mueller and the two congressional hearings) are about the supposed Russian meddling/ Trump team collusion in our election so I thought your post was about that discussion. But I see the Dems on the committee passed this on to Mueller so that gives him more to chew on.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You didn't say it specifically, but all the investigations (FBI's Comey, SP Mueller and the two congressional hearings) are about the supposed Russian meddling/ Trump team collusion in our election so I thought your post was about that discussion.
I didn't say it at all.

My actual interest in the article was more from the perspective of the wisdom (or lack thereof) of helping to populate the Middle East with additional nuclear reactors.

(What could possibly go wrong ? )

But I see the Dems on the committee passed this on to Mueller so that gives him more to chew on.
Probably not good for literal foreign agent/former Cheeto NSA Flynn and perhaps others.

Speaking of chewing, looks like Bobby Three Sticks has another set of chompers to help him grind it all up:

Another prosecutor joins Trump-Russia probe

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
My actual interest in the article was more from the perspective of the wisdom (or lack thereof) of helping to populate the Middle East with additional nuclear reactors.
Well, not all nuclear reactors are created equal. In this case, you can read the article and replace "nuclear reactor" with "coal fired" and you'd have the same concerns.

(What could possibly go wrong ?
emoji849.png
)
With thorium reactors? Very little.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nancy Pelosi’s Hand Goes UP, Trump Aides’ Mouths Go SHUT

The Golden Nugget ... (from a WH spokesgoblin):

“The president has been clear that there will be no amnesty” ... before adding that the administration’s plan for immigration changes “could include legal citizenship over time.”

a case could be made that DACA registrants are not illegal...of course the issue that DACA was technically illegal executive order....
a case could be made to separate the unregistered DACA illegals from the Daca's.....
hence NO AMNESTY for the unregistered illegals....splitting hairs yes but isn't that the way politics works?....
and of course any action toward legality COULD thats the operative word...COULD lead to citizenship...The DHS might have a different interpretation...DHS policy is they don't even recognize dual citizenships even tho its the law...they just don't like it...they want you to declare 1 or the other...I once got stuck behind a person who declared his North American citizenship....talk about a big stink...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That is speculation. It hasn't been proven at all about the "Russian thing".
Cheeto's motivations (and timing of his decision) to fire Comey aren't speculation at all - he admitted it himself, from his own mouth ... in an interview with Lester Holt on national tv ...

Trump: I was going to fire Comey regardless of DOJ recommendation - CNNPolitics

My guess is it may not go too far.
If you mean collusion with Russia to interfere in the election, that may well be true ... but it sure looks a lot more likely than it did a few months ago ...

The problem though may not be collusion (if any existed) but rather what Cheeto did that was perhaps meant to unduly influence ongoing investigations.

Start digging too deep, and boom, you got a investigation into the Clintons. lol
I'd give that about as much chance as all that hysterical talk on the Right about that "illegal unmasking" ... and how it was going to result in jail time for members of the former administration.

Rice told investigators why she unmasked Trump aides - CNNPolitics

It appears that one is on a fast train headed for nowheresville ...

Maybe so. But she sure was singing a different tune awhile back. Liar liar pantsuit on fire. https://thefederalist.com/2017/09/1...ail&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-63d4212eab-83773209

Reactions: Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Holy crap....Next scheduled Hurricane name?....LEE Hurricane Lee....whats the chances the morons will pick up on this and want it changed?....:p
The chances are fairly good. Then they can do something about getting those slave owner's pictures off our currency. Then comes changing street, school, city, county and state names. Raze monuments... All because our President is a racist.