the straight truck club

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
morning club dwellers
by Gastonia, NC
campin out at home depot.. lol cuz free wifi.... there r a couple other stores here... and late last night when all are closed for the night.. these 2 patrol cars came in did there rounds around the parking lots.. and then almost ran into each other when they tried leaving the area... 1 had to really hit his breaks to avoid hitting the other one........ was kinda funny... lol ..,,,

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Saw a sweeper truck do something similar as it was circling around and around the driver wasnt paying attention really just driving and bam he smashes into one of the cart collector corrals....he got out looked around, pushed the corrall back into place and drove away quickly...

Reactions: SpeedExpo8

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Saw a sweeper truck do something similar as it was circling around and around the driver wasnt paying attention really just driving and bam he smashes into one of the cart collector corrals....he got out looked around, pushed the corrall back into place and drove away quickly...

original.jpg

Reactions: RoadTime

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
its been a while ...... since i have retired due to a knee injury.
But been missing the roads ... and been looking for something very part time driving wise in western NY .. anyways hi ya's everyone.

Reactions: Lawrence and Turtle

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver

LOL
i don't know why I'm just now seeing this .... sigh ..... funny though :)