The Fake News Depot

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The Washington Post's Friday night news dump. In the cover of darkness, Fake News lives.
IMG_20190301_183609.jpg
20190301_185329.jpg

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Charlottesville Hoax, or as he's more calling it, the Good People on Both Sides Hoax, is one of Scott Adams' running commentaries. If you believe he praised White Nationalists, you also have to believe he also praised ANTIFA, both of which are ridiculous.

If you run across someone who believes he was praising people on both sides of the violence, and not simply both sides of the statue issue, you can watch their brain scramble by asking them one question...

"Do you really believe the President of the United States praised White Nationalists, in public, AND ... Israel didn't notice?"

Reactions: muttly and Solar

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The following is from NBC Nightly News from 3-18-19. Beginning at the 15:54 mark is a story about a teenage girl that got pushed off a 60' bridge into water by a friend. The fall was captured on video and NBC showed the video 5 times during the short news story. The video was also used as a teaser at the commercial break. Call it 6 times. The kicker is Lester Holt's comment at the very end of the story.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The following is from NBC Nightly News from 3-18-19. Beginning at the 15:54 mark is a story about a teenage girl that got pushed off a 60' bridge into water by a friend. The fall was captured on video and NBC showed the video 5 times during the short news story. The video was also used as a teaser at the commercial break. Call it 6 times. The kicker is Lester Holt's comment at the very end of the story.

Sorry, I'm a little slow. What is the issue here?

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sometimes, out of boredom while driving, I consider making a News Website.

Then, I would start 95% of my stories with, “Today, reliable anonymous sources are reporting...” then make up whatever news I want.

Then make a YouTube channel that constantly quotes that news site.

Then, stand back, and see if there would be a difference between that and CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: muttly

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Who can believe this whole Russia Collusion accusation was completely Fake News.

Wow. Who saw that coming?...

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: davekc and muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Sarah Sanders tweeted out that bracket, complete with the NY Post logo, and the collective intelligence of liberal Twitter lost their minds. "How DARE you use MY tax dollars to create this!"

Reactions: Solar and muttly