The Fake News Depot

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
If President Trump doesn’t win re-election, I’m going to leave the country, and move to Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
The Press has determined that if you solicit dirt from a hostile power on a campaign opponent, that's not illegal. In fact, it's perfectly fine. However, if the hostile power approaches you with dirt on an opponent, you in big trubble, buddy.

The Press (and of course, most of the Democrats) also doesn't know the difference between listening and treason. They think there can be a situation, in the United States, in your own building, where it would be illegal to listen to someone talk.

The Press also cannot seem to fathom that in business (and very often in politics), if someone approaches you with some really juicy information, so juicy that you would really really really want to hear it, that there's a 98% chance that they're telling you that in order to get a meeting with you, and the meeting won't be about the juicy thing at all.

Incidentally, the President is not above the law! No one is above the law!

Well, except illegal immigrants. They're above the law. Explicitly.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
It's getting hard to keep track of all the new rules that the Fake News media keep making in deeming what is treasonous behavior and what isnt. They're twisting themselves into pretzels. I saw this last night. At about the 10 min mark his guest finally tries to distinguish what the difference is. If operation research information originally comes from the Russians but is laundered thru a couple intermediaries, then it must be ok? But if a foreigner approaches Trump with information about a political opponent, he is supposed to firmly shove two fingers in each ear and repeatedly yell blah, blah, blah, I can't hear you. Blah, blah, blah.
Otherwise it's a treasonous and impeachable offense according to Dems and their Fake News media cohorts.

Reactions: Turtle

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Mainstream Media could report a bad story on a candidate, and it’d be over for the candidates. Be it Bush Sr looking at his watch, Sarah Palin for being Sarah Palin, Dukakis and his army hat.

Context didn’t matter, negative story was the kiss of death.

Then President Trump comes along and they’d screaming one negative story after another, for years now.

They’re so confused. They don’t know what to do.

They didn’t realize that people went along with the negative stories because Establishment wasn’t always idiots.

I personally believe the tipping point was Obama paying Iran so much money, and when asked did you get the hostages, they had a blank look, like what hostages?

Then Obama literally tried to make a case that American hostages wasn’t important.

I don’t blame Obama on a personal level, but I blame Establishment, they became so concerned about their own personal agenda they forgot they were representing a country.

The biggest issue they have now isn’t President Trump. Their biggest issue is the American people now expect results. If the President after Trump doesn’t beat his economic record, then they’re a failure. No longer can you have Obama saying, well I didn’t lead us into the Great Recession, so that’s success. Those days are shot. Americans now demand results, results the Establishment doesn’t want us to have.

Even the FED has shot up their % so high to make Trump look worse, AND for future Establishment Presidents (they hope) can be made to look better simply by the FED lowering the %.

Establishment obviously wants America to lose. This is both Establishment Republicans and Establishment Democrats. I just wonder how many more will wake up to this in 2020?

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I think The Press (and the Left, same thing) should finally just come out and be honest about it all. If the Democrats do it, it's perfectly fine, but if Republicans do it, it's treason. That way we all know what the rules are.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttly

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I personally believe the tipping point was Obama paying Iran so much money, and when asked did you get the hostages, they had a blank look, like what hostages?

Obama gave Iran a Get-Out-Of-Jail card by lifting the sanctions that were strangling their economy and added a planeload of cash to boot. Aiding and abetting a state sponsor of terrorism at its finest, and the MSM yawned. Fast forward to the present and we see them once attacking Saudi oil tankers with no outrage from the MSM, just a few articles. But what if the US or the Saudis retaliate? It will be the beginning of the end of the world.

Reactions: Turtle and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You do realize that the money we “gave” Iran was their money that was frozen the last time that sanctions were put in place.

Iran talks like they are in a position of power buy they know better than try to actually start something they know will end badly for them. I would bet that these attacks are being done by one of Iran’s enemys, they can’t beat them but they can try to draw the USA into the fight and we can do it for them.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums