Support hillary clinton for president!

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Hillary2016.jpg ok, it may be interesting when she becomes President and Bill is there to, it will be like old home week, and funny.

Add your name and pledge to help put Hillary in the White House in 2016.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why in the world would I wish to support Queen Putz? We REALLY don't need another murdering commie in that office. She needs to make herself useful and fade away into being a grandmother, then she would only be destroying one life instead of a nation, and that kid is already doomed.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wait! Where did those five months go? How did this become April 1?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Stop and think about it: who would be the current serious Democrat candidates? Hillary, Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren - Bad, Worse and Worser. If ever there was an election that the GOP should take it's 2016, but we can probably depend on them to come up with another loser like John McCain or Bob Dole.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Anybody rember blue Cross blue shield complete that your employer offered as a bounis for working there but Hillery was going to fix or insurance problems

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Agree with Juju - I've never admired Hillary Clinton.
Elizabeth Warren is a great prospect for representing 'we, the people' for a change, and bringing Wall Street to some recognition of reality, but she says she won't run.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
—Old party. Obama was young and hip in 2008. Today, his party is old and gray.
Hillary Clinton, the front-runner to be the Democratic presidential nominee, is 67. Vice President Joe Biden turns 72 on Nov. 20.

The party's top leaders in the Senate are old, too. Sen. Harry Reid of Nevada will be 75 in a few weeks; Sen. Richard Durbin of Illinois will be 70 on Nov. 21; and Sen. Charles Schumer of New York will be 64 on Nov. 23.

In the House, Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California is 74; Rep. Steny Hoyer of Maryland is 75, and Rep. James Clyburn of South Carolina is 74.

By contrast, the field of likely candidates for the Republican presidential nomination has a large roster from a different generation. Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, 44; Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas, 43; Marco Rubio of Florida, 43; Rand Paul of Kentucky, 51; Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, 47; and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, 52.

The picture accompanying the story (gray headed, dejected, defeated), and the fact that it's a story from the Tribune News Service, a huge supporter of Obama, gives this story a lot of context and gravity.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obamas-political-legacy-fading-fast/ar-BBesbST

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfU3hI8ML30
WARNING: Have an appropriate receptacle available to contain stomach contents.

The 2016 Presidential Race is in the bag for Hillary after the release of this video. Over half the population of this country are women and this video is aimed at them. Its got it all; country music, a guy with a long hair, beard, guitar, boots and cowboy hat, a glass ceiling being shattered, family and I believe even a horse.

She's a mother.
She's a daughter.
She's a loving wife.
She's a walking contradiction
partly truth, mostly fiction.
Takin' every right deflection
on her lonely way back home.

My apologies to Kris Kristofferson

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I chugged some Pepto-Bismol and watched this video again. I was wrong about the horses. They were cows or more correctly steers. They should have used horses. The woman driving the motorcycle should have been on horseback. Most women love horses. Motorcycles have internal combustion engines that burn gasoline. Not good for the environment.

I also noticed a lone African-American male breaking bread with a table full of Honkies. I might have to watch this video again sometime next week.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
I chugged some Pepto-Bismol and watched this video again. I was wrong about the horses. They were cows or more correctly steers. They should have used horses. The woman driving the motorcycle should have been on horseback. Most women love horses. Motorcycles have internal combustion engines that burn gasoline. Not good for the environment.

I also noticed a lone African-American male breaking bread with a table full of Honkies. I might have to watch this video again sometime next week.

Just blew coffee all over my dash..
You da man!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I might have to watch this video again sometime next week.
Oh, watch it again, and take note of the subtle reference to Queen at the 1:27 mark. It only last 4 beats, but it's there. Hillary the Queen will rock you, we are the champions!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfU3hI8ML30
WARNING: Have an appropriate receptacle available to contain stomach contents.

The 2016 Presidential Race is in the bag for Hillary after the release of this video. Over half the population of this country are women and this video is aimed at them. Its got it all; country music, a guy with a long hair, beard, guitar, boots and cowboy hat, a glass ceiling being shattered, family and I believe even a horse.

She's a mother.
She's a daughter.
She's a loving wife.
She's a walking contradiction
partly truth, mostly fiction.
Takin' every right deflection
on her lonely way back home.

My apologies to Kris Kristofferson

Don't count the chicks before they vote - if Hilary has an 'ideal demographic', it'd be me: female, somewhat liberal, intelligent [even though Leo thinks that's an oxymoron, lol], committed to equality. But I don't like her at all, nor would I vote for her because she's a woman - that's just stupid. Partisanship doesn't make good decisions, and chromosomes don't make better candidates.
Nor does Juju, who is on the other side of the political spectrum, and there's a lot of women just like both of us. If Hilary thinks she's got the women voters locked up, it'll be interesting to see her explain a loss.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The description "loving wife" induced my Pepto Bismol moment, lol.
Actually, the whole thing did, because Hilary is about as 'country' as Amy Winehouse. But 'country' music is a huge demographic, and the promo is meant for them. I say: good luck with that, they're not dumb.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, watch it again, and take note of the subtle reference to Queen at the 1:27 mark. It only last 4 beats, but it's there. Hillary the Queen will rock you, we are the champions!
OK, I watched it again. The only thing in my stomach was coffee. It stayed down, but there is some serious gurgling noises.

Those four beats are definitely Queen inspired. Initially I thought it was (unseen horses) or the steers stomping their hooves. She's got the "Woman Vote" and this should solidify her standing with the LGBT community. I'm sure Freddie will vote for her even though he's dead and was a British citizen.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't count the chicks before they vote... But I don't like her at all, nor would I vote for her because she's a woman - that's just stupid.

But, but don't you want to be a part of history? Think about it. The first woman president and you voted for her. If everyone thought like you John McCain or some other old white guy would be president. How do you think Obama got elected?

http://www.startribune.com/politics/statelocal/19485059.html

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Maybe using a sample from another one bites the dust is some secret subliminal mind alter game!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

A clear attempt to win approval from the fat bottomed girls, I think. ;)