Super Bowl Picks

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
won't pick a score...they both have good offenses, pitts defense is a bit better ( a truck load of sacks this yr) and Bens past Superbowl experience could be the difference...Pittsburgh...

It should be a one of the better games...

simdog20

Seasoned Expediter
pittsburg.. but they did get beat up in the playoffs. packers made it cause they dont play any afc teams in playoffs. no real physical teams in nfc. pittsburg can run the ball.

score 28 - 20.

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Waiting for the Steelers to stomp the Packers then eat their dinner!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL 3 Ohio guys, Poorboy from the Toledo area probably a Browns Fan (maybe a lions fan) , TJP from the Cinncy area and probably a Bengals fan..(lol he figured Da Bears was goin all the way)...no chance you guys pick the Steelers..LOL.. me, I have been a fan of "The Steel Curtain" goin back to Big Nasty, Ugly Jack Lambert....:D

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
LOL 3 Ohio guys, Poorboy from the Toledo area probably a Browns Fan (maybe a lions fan) , TJP from the Cinncy area and probably a Bengals fan..(lol he figured Da Bears was goin all the way)...no chance you guys pick the Steelers..LOL.. me, I have been a fan of "The Steel Curtain" goin back to Big Nasty, Ugly Jack Lambert....:D

Nah, Not a Browns or a Lions fan. Actually I don't have a favorite NFL Team since Shanahan drafted Clarrett when he was with Denver. I am also Not a Pittsburgh fan either and I sure remember Ugly Jack Lambert! He was something on the field to be reckoned with wasn't he?:D

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Well this is my first Super Bowl EVER :D

As I have a friend in Wisconsin I am going to go for the Packers and, according to him, they will win huge (or did he say thats what he was hoping for :confused:)

:p:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Either the Steelers or Packers will win. The team that scores more than the other will win. To EnglishLady, it's football, nothing more. Just more hype.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Partypooper! :p

LOL!! YEP!! In reality, I am from the Detroit area so I like the old "Black and Blue" division. So, I would pull for Green Bay. My parents, aunts, uncles and cousins all are from the Pittsburgh area. So, I pull for the Steelers. Either way, I can't win or lose!! I can have FUN watching either way! I just want it to come down to one play, with 1 second left, all or nothing, win or lose, nail biter!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Partypooper! :p

LOL!! YEP!! In reality, I am from the Detroit area so I like the old "Black and Blue" division. So, I would pull for Green Bay. My parents, aunts, uncles and cousins all are from the Pittsburgh area. So, I pull for the Steelers. Either way, I can't win or lose!! I can have FUN watching either way! I just want it to come down to one play, with 1 second left, all or nothing, win or lose, nail biter!!