Stimulus

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Hooray, I got My Stimulus Package in the Mail this Morning. It Contained Watermelon Seeds, Cornbread Mix, and Ten Coupons to KFC. Is Our Predsident Great or What Lol:D

I know you must be disappointed but think about it, you can actually use those things to feed your family. Unlike the last stimulus package where you received $300 to $1200 in which I'm sure you spent wisely. Like that new Dale Jr. NASCAR hat you've had your eye on at your local Super WalMart. I'm sure your wife will be happy also, atleast this time you won't go down to the local waterin' hole, spend all that money on Pabst Blue Ribbon after Pabst Blue Ribbon, then come home and beat her because she asked if you had used that money for food and clothes for your 10 children. Atleast you will save us taxpayers some money since you wont have to take her to the emergency room 'cuz you aint got no insurance.

Unfortunately you probably wont find that offensive because you're proud of being a redneck, wife beating, beer swigging, NASCAR loving, deadbeat of a dad hillbilly.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, it is only rednecks who have bad parents. Like Bill Clinton or Barrack Obama. How would you like to have Ted Kennedy for a daddy? (forget the money part) Guilty of AT LEAST leaving the scene of a accident or up to and including murder, no chance of a cover up there. Layoutshooter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, it is only rednecks who have bad parents. Like Bill Clinton or Barrack Obama. How would you like to have Ted Kennedy for a daddy? (forget the money part) Guilty of AT LEAST leaving the scene of a accident or up to and including murder, no chance of a cover up there. Layoutshooter

Sure Like Ted Kennedy to have my 6.....NOT!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, Uncle Teddy is one of those fine examples of Prime US Grade Number 1 Scum!!! Layoutshooter

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I know you must be disappointed but think about it, you can actually use those things to feed your family. Unlike the last stimulus package where you received $300 to $1200 in which I'm sure you spent wisely. Like that new Dale Jr. NASCAR hat you've had your eye on at your local Super WalMart. I'm sure your wife will be happy also, atleast this time you won't go down to the local waterin' hole, spend all that money on Pabst Blue Ribbon after Pabst Blue Ribbon, then come home and beat her because she asked if you had used that money for food and clothes for your 10 children. Atleast you will save us taxpayers some money since you wont have to take her to the emergency room 'cuz you aint got no insurance.

Unfortunately you probably wont find that offensive because you're proud of being a redneck, wife beating, beer swigging, NASCAR loving, deadbeat of a dad hillbilly.

#-1 I Never Liked Dale Earnhardt Junior or Senior, #-2 Is I Don't Drink #-3 My wife is Dead and Don't Disrespect her, and #-4 All my 3 Kids are Grown and Are Very Successful, #-5 I have Never Ever Laid a Hand on my wife! #-6 Hillbilly?? Lol I have Lived in Toledo Ohio all my life so No--No Hillbilly Here! So If You Want to try and Bash Someone then use that Little Chicken Brain of yours and Find out things about That Person!! But I can see that you Must be the Ignorant Hillbilly--Not Me:D

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
#-1 I Never Liked Dale Earnhardt Junior or Senior, #-2 Is I Don't Drink #-3 My wife is Dead and Don't Disrespect her, and #-4 All my 3 Kids are Grown and Are Very Successful, #-5 I have Never Ever Laid a Hand on my wife! #-6 Hillbilly?? Lol I have Lived in Toledo Ohio all my life so No--No Hillbilly Here! So If You Want to try and Bash Someone then use that Little Chicken Brain of yours and Find out things about That Person!! But I can see that you Must be the Ignorant Hillbilly--Not Me:D

I doubt he is one. At least an ignorant hillbilly knows when the government is taking away his freedom.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
#-1 I Never Liked Dale Earnhardt Junior or Senior, #-2 Is I Don't Drink #-3 My wife is Dead and Don't Disrespect her, and #-4 All my 3 Kids are Grown and Are Very Successful, #-5 I have Never Ever Laid a Hand on my wife! #-6 Hillbilly?? Lol I have Lived in Toledo Ohio all my life so No--No Hillbilly Here! So If You Want to try and Bash Someone then use that Little Chicken Brain of yours and Find out things about That Person!! But I can see that you Must be the Ignorant Hillbilly--Not Me

Your response to my post proved my point entirely. All I can say is, "How does it feel to be misrepresented"? ;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
On a more serious side of this stimulus issue, how are each of you spending barry's gift of about $13.00 a week!?!? LOL, I spend more then that on lunch in most cases when i eat out of the truck, so i guess barry is buying my lunch...well unlti tax time and since they haven't changed the tax tables, it will be considered income and taxable...........LOL what a joke, $13.00 a week.........my 15 y/o daughters allowance is more then that.....:D

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
On a more serious side of this stimulus issue, how are each of you spending barry's gift of about $13.00 a week!?!? LOL, I spend more then that on lunch in most cases when i eat out of the truck, so i guess barry is buying my lunch...well unlti tax time and since they haven't changed the tax tables, it will be considered income and taxable...........LOL what a joke, $13.00 a week.........my 15 y/o daughters allowance is more then that.....:D

I was offered a Form to fill out if I didn't want the so called Tax Break and I would be Taxed the Same rate as Before this windfall of Added Income.

On Another Note, The Nit Wit in Office now Can Bail Out the Banks, Insurance Companies, Auto Manufacturers and whatever else his Little Mind can Dream up, "But" The Old Timers who are Stuck On Social Security Can't get a Cost of Living Raise because of it!! He's got his Head stuck up His Rear for Sure. If it wasn't for the Majority of these Old timers then he wouldn't have the Tax Money to Bail Out His Buddies! Way to go Obumma and his Little Band of Koolaid Drinkers!!:mad: