Stimulus

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Hooray, I got My Stimulus Package in the Mail this Morning. It Contained Watermelon Seeds, Cornbread Mix, and Ten Coupons to KFC. Is Our Predsident Great or What Lol:D

DougTravels

Not a Member
Hooray, I got My Stimulus Package in the Mail this Morning. It Contained Watermelon Seeds, Cornbread Mix, and Ten Coupons to KFC. Is Our Predsident Great or What Lol:D

You need an avatar pic here is a freebie I believe you will like.

images.jpg

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
wow......such ignorance is deplorable.

Call it what you want Scooter, But what is Really Deplorable is all of you Obumma Koolaid Drinkers, Now that's Deplorable.. But If it makes you feel better then Call it anything You Want Cuz I Don't Care! Lol Lol:D

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
just sift thru the chaff !! it was a pretty good joke, and i saw nothing racial about it...no slurs at all...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The ribs would have done it for me too!! Just remember, you have to be "PC" when talking about or poking fun of The Proper Party or idea but not if you poke fun or talk bad about the "Wrong" Party or idea. Layoutshooter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
boy so hard to tell these days..in days gone by at least the bad guys wore black hats and the good guys wore white hats!*LOL*

John Wayne for President!!! GO DUKE!!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There you go AGAIN OVM, you must remember, you are not allowed to say "black and white" that is racist!! Man, you really have trouble with this stuff, don't you? :rolleyes: My vote would not be for the "Duke" it would be Jimmy Stewart. That way we can keep with the "stammering" theme of Bush and Obama!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
There you go AGAIN OVM, you must remember, you are not allowed to say "black and white" that is racist!! Man, you really have trouble with this stuff, don't you? :rolleyes: My vote would not be for the "Duke" it would be Jimmy Stewart. That way we can keep with the "stammering" theme of Bush and Obama!!

Oh yes it is Mulatto...:cool:

And you said "rag head" in another topic....*LOL*

You racist....at least you didn't say camel jockey.....hehehe

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah Wayne and Stewart on the ticket...we'd have the stutter and no one dare say a word about it...the muscle to back him up....*L*

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are a few more names that even I won't use!!!! Also keep in mind that there is no longer right and wrong OR good and evil. One must not judge. There may be very good reasons for scum to be scum. It is most likely not thier fault, they are scum, it is just not for us to say!! :rolleyes:

Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Man, give me 40 acres and a mule and see what happens!!! Nobody ever gave me anything, except for my parents. I find it very hard to believe that I have been "forced" to support my family and my self. I should sue someone! Layoutshooter

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Man, give me 40 acres and a mule and see what happens!!! Nobody ever gave me anything, except for my parents. I find it very hard to believe that I have been "forced" to support my family and my self. I should sue someone! Layoutshooter

Well, come to think about it in todays terms. It would be 1 sq foot of land and a small dog....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
NO!!!! You got it backwards!!! There has be inflation!! It would now be 1000 acres and a 500 head herd of cattle!! It was a bit more before the housing crisis. LOL!! Layoutshooter

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dang!! My stimulus came today also, but i didn't get the cornbread mix, mine had a carton of KOOLS, i figured since barry is tryin to quit,he was just passin his habit of the the "people"...I'd have rather had the cornbread mix...but you know a racko-ribs would have been good too!!@:D

PS: there was a card attached that said if i make it thru sept., id get a coupon for Churchs Chicken.......

I just went and bought a box of Cheer for cold water, no bleach for the whiltes needed.........

Last edited: